Hidden messages in new $100 Bill, warns of nuclear apocalypse

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone doesn't believe the $100 bill then okay, but the $20 bill shyt can't be denied.

-Image of Pentagon burning

-Image of towers collapsing

-20 bill=9+11

-You're folding it into a paper airplane.

They gave you the targets, what day the attack would be, and the method of attack. If you're going to say that all of that is a coincidence, then you're a fukking idiot.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
FUKUSHIMA .. you know the NUCLEAR REACTOR THATS MELTING DOWN AS I TYPE THIS..

WILL eventually usher in the apocalypse..

THE END... every aspect of life from starfish to eagles to you will DIE..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Where's that Alex Jones smiley?
PpfzDPW.png

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
No, but please carry on

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread61544/pg1
^^ this thread is then most detailed on the net.. about john titor. its basically THE archive of everything john titor including EVERY conversation he had.. and every answer as well as the 100's of questions that he answered

who is john titor? and why should you care??

At some time in early November of 2000, someone showed up in a few Internet discussion boards calling themselves Timetravel_0. Over time, they then laid claim to the real name, John Titor, a time traveler from the year 2036. From there, the name John Titor will forever be embedded in the folklore of both alternative-topic boards like ATS, and the Internet as a whole.

As many will recall, one of the first things Titor did was post pictures of his time machine and his operations manual. As the days, weeks, and months went by, people began questioning Titor about his presence "in our timeline", the seeming impossibility of the physics of time travel and his thoughts about the issues of our time. He also posted on other Internet discussion boards including the old Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor often entertained, enraged, frightened and belittled those who engaged him in mostly one-sided conversation.

On March 24, 2001, John Titor announced he would be leaving our time and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online (curiously focusing his efforts on conspiracy community discussion boards) continues to this day.

Although many find it easy to dismiss all this as either science fiction or an elaborate extended hoax, there are those who still read his information and agree that there is something very troubling about John Titor and what he had to say. I was present during many of his postings and at the time, didn't pay much attention, immediately dismissing it as just another Internet hoax. However, as time goes by, many point to current-day details that seem to corroborate Titor's stories, and even others feel his exact predictions have come to pass. Others have even compiled his contributions into the book, John Titor A Time Traveler's Tale.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
No, but please carry on

titor answered questions about the future including questions about future wars and the state of world affairs.. (REMEMBER HE WROTE THIS IN Nov 2000)

pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived?

timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. . In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska .

07 November 2000 22:18

(Can you tell us exactly what event started the war? Is there any way we can stop it?) The war is a result of faulty politics and desparation from Western leadership during the US civil war. Yes, I suppose you could stop it.

26 November 2000 16:32

(Are some states or countries safer than others?)
Take a close look at the county by county voting map from the last elections.

26 November 2000 16:32
13 December 2000 12:44

(Also about the Arab side of affairs, they seem to be holding Biological weapons and thermonuclear weaponry. Do they end up launching these weapons against America or any other power? )
Not against America but they are used against each other. -

i personally dont believe in this.. but its a VERY ENTERTAINING READ..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread61544/pg1

^^^ every question and answer is there

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:ohhh: that's deep
06 November 2000 22:13 (about time travel) 23
Pamela: 1. can you explain to me in detail the basic physics and mathematics behind how the machine operates? and exactly how it distorts gravity.
Timetravel_0: 1) Time travel is achieved by altering gravity. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments. The closer an observer is to a gravity source (high mass), the slower time passes for them. Traveling at high speeds mimics this effect which = the twin paradox of faster than light travel. However, this type of gravity manipulation is not sufficient to alter your world line. The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly. www.geocities.com... Certain types of black holes also exhibit the "time travel" abilities of Tipler cylinders. Kerr was one of the first to describe the dual event horizons of a rotating black hole. As with Tipler's cylinders, it was possible to travel on a "time-like" trip through a Kerr black hole and end up in a different world line without being squished by the gravity of the singularity. www.physics.fsu.edu...qso.lanl.gov...www.leonllo.freeservers.com...www.astro.ku.dk... (deleted)....................................................... The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can then be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole..

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
One thing I never understood about these warnings... Why warn us. Why would the government warn us about something that could cause irrational people to do irrational things because thy think the world is going to end.