Hidden messages in new $100 Bill, warns of nuclear apocalypse

Daps
Reppin
VOID
220px-Siege_movie_poster.jpg

Anybody remember this film? Came out in 1998 and features a terrorist a attack in NYC caused by a bus packed with explosives going into a building killing hundreds. Then, the Muslim population of the city is put in internment camps. 3 years before 9/11.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
MV5BMTkzNTY5ODU3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDA1ODgxMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Anybody remember this film? Came out in 1991 and features a teen rebel with a bright yellow, superbike. Spoiler alert.... the Muslim population of the city is put in internment camps

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I hate when dumb ass nikkas let conspiracy talk override simple logic. :banderas:

Notice it's usually the ones LEAST versed in social studies, government & political studies, and don't even really understand how government infastructure works that'll go to the mountaintops with YouTube & Chain letter conspiracy prophecies and shout to proclaim them as truths. :laff:

You "Hate cacs" yet you champion knowing their "Social Studies, Government & Political studies & government infrastructure" ?

:ehh:

Hmmmmmm, well since you know them so well, has these teachings proved to you that they're the devil?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
You "Hate cacs" yet you champion knowing their "Social Studies, Government & Political studies & government infrastructure" ?

Hmmmmmm, well since you know them so well, has these teachings proved to you that they're the devil?

@Disciple of the Projects @LionofJudah

Fam I'm a Five Percenter. The attribute given to me by my enlightener many many years ago Is Eternal Reality. If you know and understand anything about how attributes are appropriated, that should tell you enough. But in the likely chance you don't, I'll delve a little deeper.

:ohhh:

For one, there ain't shyt you can tell me at all on an internet messageboard. I've mastered the 120, studied the lessons rigorously, refined and elevated my way of life through constant building, reading, research, and development through books, media, and libraries while incarcerated for four years, and continued with such after I came home. I'm also college educated and take pride in having MULTIPLE sources (even conflicting or opposing sources) as to where I draw my knowledge and wisdom from.

:sitdown:

It's NEVER a good thing to denounce facts, logical reasoning, or "history" or how the system works, just because you're stuck in a frame of mind that forces you to be paranoid and overly cautious. Like the great Papa Wu said, "Each man must weigh ALL facts and curcumstances, and find truth in his own judgement of righteousness."

:blessed:

I'm all for the pro-black shyt, but don't you ever question my allegiances just because I'm not the uninformed type to just go off of internet hype and run with a conspiracy theory. Of COURSE there's evil out here in the world, but it's a lot less sinister than these imaginary fantasies nikkas is reading on the internet, and it's a LOT less accessible/easy to break down from the comfort of your home laptop as a regular citizen. In the grand scheme, their M.O. is money and power. PERIOD. Not some demonic CaCery because they're reptilian people who worship an owl...That's just as bad as believing in mystery gods and being blindly religious. You're trading one set of blinders for another.

:snoop:

If you understood anything, you'd realize that "the devil" comes in all shapes and sizes. I'm a 2nd generation African, my pops was born & raised in Ghana, moved to Brooklyn as an adult. Mom dukes from Detroit, and I'm about as dark skinned as you can get, as black as they come, and I'm ALL for the progression and enlightenment of our people. This shyt a lot of y'all blindly spewing and following is so laughable on an intellectual level that it's actually :mindblown: to sit here and argue with you if you're already in a position of thinking these YouTube videos outweigh doing the research yourself.

:ufdup:

No one wants to admit it, but there IS a such thing as coincidences (in reference to that $20 bill bullshyt). The human brain is HARD-WIRED to draw paralells in seemingly unrelated things, even on a subconscious level. We do it all day, every day. And as stated in an earlier post...If someone wanted to fold it into a football and point out the Buffalo Bills losing 4 Super Bowls, one could most likely easily do so. It's not that hard to understand. But you got it, God.

:youngsabo:

Last edited:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
What a lot of y'all fail to realize is that there are countries who live in fear of REAL nuclear, chemical, biological apocalypses EVERY DAY, with shyt WAY realer poppin off in their homelands, not just today, but for hundreds of years, now.

What gives you or "us" the right to determine that the end of the world is coming because you have a "hunch" that America will be bombed soon? These people get bombed regularly and it's just business as usual. Expand your worldview, stop thinking on such a small scale.

What you conspiracy cats in here are essentially doing is like a CaC out in Beverly Hills getting robbed for the first time in his life, then trying to tell a group of nikkas back in the projects of NY how tough life is and that the world is a dangerous place that's getting scarier by the day. :heh:

220px-Siege_movie_poster.jpg

Anybody remember this film? Came out in 1998 and features a terrorist a attack NYC caused by a bus packed with explosives going into a billion killing hundreds. Then, the Muslim population of the city is put in internment camps. 3 years before 9/11.

Yes, and 20 years later, none of this has come to pass.

You guys draw too much from media, internet, weedhead thoughts, and try to draw parallels in real life. Yes there IS shyt going on out here that IS fukked up, even planned out to a degree...But you tend to go overboard with irrationality when you don't balance the conspiracy theories with real life facts, logic, and relevant research/discussion.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Disciple of the Projects @LionofJudah

Fam I'm a Five Percenter. The attribute given to me by my enlightener many many years ago Is Eternal Reality. If you know and understand anything about how attributes are appropriated, that should tell you enough. But in the likely chance you don't, I'll delve a little deeper.

:ohhh:

For one, there ain't shyt you can tell me at all on an internet messageboard. I've mastered the 120, studied the lessons rigorously, refined and elevated my way of life through constant building, reading, research, and development through books, media, and libraries while incarcerated for four years, and continued with such after I came home. I'm also college educated and take pride in having MULTIPLE sources (even conflicting or opposing sources) as to where I draw my knowledge and wisdom from.

:sitdown:

It's NEVER a good thing to denounce facts, logical reasoning, or "history" or how the system works, just because you're stuck in a frame of mind that forces you to be paranoid and overly cautious. Like the great Papa Wu said, "Each man must weigh ALL facts and curcumstances, and find truth in his own judgement of righteousness."

:blessed:

I'm all for the pro-black shyt, but don't you ever question my allegiances just because I'm not the uninformed type to just go off of internet hype and run with a conspiracy theory. Of COURSE there's evil out here in the world, but it's a lot less sinister than these imaginary fantasies nikkas is reading on the internet, and it's a LOT less accessible/easy to break down from the comfort of your home laptop as a regular citizen. In the grand scheme, their M.O. is money and power. PERIOD. Not some demonic CaCery because they're reptilian people who worship an owl...That's just as bad as believing in mystery gods and being blindly religious. You're trading one set of blinders for another.

:snoop:

If you understood anything, you'd realize that "the devil" comes in all shapes and sizes. I'm a 2nd generation African, my pops was born & raised in Ghana, moved to Brooklyn as an adult. Mom dukes from Detroit, and I'm about as dark skinned as you can get, as black as they come, and I'm ALL for the progression and enlightenment of our people. This shyt a lot of y'all blindly spewing and following is so laughable on an intellectual level that it's actually :mindblown: to sit here and argue with you if you're already in a position of thinking these YouTube videos outweigh doing the research yourself.

:ufdup:

No one wants to admit it, but there IS a such thing as coincidences (in reference to that $20 bill bullshyt). The human brain is HARD-WIRED to draw paralells in seemingly unrelated things, even on a subconscious level. We do it all day, every day. And as stated in an earlier post...If someone wanted to fold it into a football and point out the Buffalo Bills losing 4 Super Bowls, one could most likely easily do so. It's not that hard to understand. But you got it, God.

:youngsabo:

For someone that is learned in knowledge as you say, to use the typical 'you saw this on Youtube' argument as something to discredit somebody is childish at best. There are most definitely other things you said in that rant that I find hilarious, but do you. Like I said, Stevie Wonder can see the $20 bill shyt. It is what it is though.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I disagree with AVthaPharoah, there isn't a such thing as coincidence. It's all logical. Humans can only see so many colors, calculate so many numbers, think in so many different ways, and have a finite set of images/ schemes to go off of. Our brains are hardwired to sort of scramble around the same information into different formations. That isn't coincidence, it's a product of our engineering, but it damn sure isn't meaningful.

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

:ufdup: :laff: :umad:

And if you knew anything about anything, you'd know that whites were born of a deformity or variation of skin pigmentation and other features not resembling the Original Black Man. Not only does Five percenter ideology claim this as fact, but the "white devil scientists" who actually study anthropology, archaeology and genealogy for a living do too. Even THEY'RE in agreement that the original man was born in Africa...The original Caucasians (Caucasus + Asia) being a variation of people that migrated to then branched out from the Caucasus mountains, spreading throughout Europe and Asia.

But ignorant ass brothers like you are the type to be like :ohhh: "The white man said the original man comes from Africa?" When you find out...Then in the next post talk about how all his histories and studies are inaccurate when you ain't never dug up a fukkin fossil or put your lifetime into trying to understand how the world works.

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

So if these people were born as on offshoot of us (as ALL hue-mans were), what point does it make in calling them Devils? I speak like that with my God Body brothers just to talk, but when you look at it deeper, it's a circular argument. People like you still stuck on that "White Devil" shyt are exactly why we can't advance as a whole...I laugh and joke about CaCs, and to a degree...I hate a lot of them mfers too, for their (the ignorant/bigoted ones) mindframe, for what they did to us, and how they're still doing us. But when you speak and think how you do, you won't elevate mentally or as a whole. At all.

For someone that is learned in knowledge as you say, to use the typical 'you saw this on Youtube' argument as something to discredit somebody is childish at best. There are most definitely other things you said in that rant that I find hilarious, but do you. Like I said, Stevie Wonder can see the $20 bill shyt. It is what it is though.

Yeah I figured you couldn't keep up. That's not the only thing I said to discredit it. But we're having a logical discussion here, and there's no way you actually read or understood all I said and replied back with them two lines, yet you're SO committed to your internet conspiracy theorist wannabe Black Panther cause :laff:

I hear you, b.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I figured you couldn't keep up. That's not the only thing I said to discredit it. But we're having a logical discussion here, and there's no way you actually read or understood all I said and replied back with them two lines, yet you're SO committed to your internet conspiracy theorist wannabe Black Panther cause :laff:

I hear you, b.

That's why I said you said many hilarious things, I just didn't list them all. It seems you aren't keeping up. Keep writing novels because what you're saying doesn't really amount to shyt. Talking to a five percenter is like talking to Damon Wayans character on In Living Color when he was in prison.

hqdefault.jpg

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
That's why I said you said many hilarious things, I just didn't list them all. It seems you aren't keeping up. Keep writing novels because what you're saying doesn't really amount to shyt. Talking to a five percenter is like talking to Damon Wayans character on In Living Color when he was in prison.

hqdefault.jpg

If you think that, then you're already lost. Obviously you don't know the ins and outs of our culture and your opinions on it are heavily influenced by the media (In Living Color) from the
:troll: WHITE MANS NETWORKS :troll:

My roots are in the Five Percent Nation, just because I adhere to certain ideologies of the Nation doesn't mean I can't refine or elevate or flat out REFUTE certain teachings as well. That's what makes the culture unique. There's no ONE set of rules or ideologies to follow once you master the lessons and become enlightened. So comparing the little you know to some white 5%er on YouTube, or a comedy show is more hilarious than the shyt you claim I'm saying that's funny.

When I actually mastered the 5% teachings, even to a degree of logical debate/argument with my own enlighteners, and elevated my studies to more conventional and unconventional means of study (personal research, going to college, obtaining a degree), I'm not ONLY a Five Percenter anymore. If you read my first post, you would've grasped that concept, because I actually laid to rest (in advance) this petty ass shyt you tried to come up with three posts later. Lol.

AVthaPHARAOH said:
And if you knew anything about anything, you'd know that whites were born of a deformity or variation of skin pigmentation and other features not resembling the Original Black Man. Not only does Five percenter ideology claim this as fact, but the "white devil scientists" who actually study anthropology, archaeology and genealogy for a living do too. Even THEY'RE in agreement that the original man was born in Africa...The original Caucasians (Caucasus + Asia) being a variation of people that migrated to then branched out from the Caucasus mountains, spreading throughout Europe and Asia.

But ignorant ass brothers like you are the type to be like :ohhh: "The white man said the original man comes from Africa?" When you find out...Then in the next post talk about how all his histories and studies are inaccurate when you ain't never dug up a fukkin fossil or put your lifetime into trying to understand how the world works.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

So if these people were born as on offshoot of us (as ALL hue-mans were), what point does it make in calling them Devils? I speak like that with my God Body brothers just to talk, but when you look at it deeper, it's a circular argument. People like you still stuck on that "White Devil" shyt are exactly why we can't advance as a whole...I laugh and joke about CaCs, and to a degree...I hate a lot of them mfers too, for their (the ignorant/bigoted ones) mindframe, for what they did to us, and how they're still doing us. But when you speak and think how you do, you won't elevate mentally or as a whole. At all.

^Explain this though. Since you got all the answers.

:troll:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think that, then you're already lost. Obviously you don't know the ins and outs of our culture and are heavily influenced by the media from the :troll: WHITE MENS NETWORKS :troll:

My roots are in the Five Percent Nation, but when I actually mastered that, and elevated my studies to more conventional and unconventional means of study (personal research, going to college, obtaining a degree), I'm not JUST a Five Percenter anymore. If you read my first post, you would've grasped that concept, because I actually laid to rest this petty ass shyt you tried to come up with three posts later. Lol.

^Explain this though. Since you got all the answers.

:troll:

When did I state I had 'all' the answers? You're going into a bunch of shyt about your life, as if i'm supposed to give a fukk. You want me to 'explain' something that I never stated to be truth? fukk outta here...your doctrine is all over the place. Here's where my knowledge comes from, if it ain't this, then it ain't shyt.

Proverbs 1:7
7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
:why: i swear you coli nikkas and cacs can turn ANYTHING into some racial shyt

racism is irrelevant in 2013 it's all about classism, the lower you are the sooner you gonna get thrown in the bushes when shyt go down

Last edited:

A.V.

Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
When did I state I had 'all' the answers? You're going into a bunch of shyt about your life, as if i'm supposed to give a fukk. You want me to 'explain' something that I never stated to be truth? fukk outta here...your doctrine is all over the place. Here's where my knowledge comes from, if it ain't this, then it ain't shyt.

Proverbs 1:7
7The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

:heh: Look at this LOST nikka, y'all.

1362717844_tumblr_mazunzLptU1qbmj6no1_500.gif

So you're on here tellin muhfukkas about the white man being the devil, but touting Christianity, a religion that borrowed from the many that came before it, like Paganism, Judaism and Polytheism...which was then promulgated, distorted,edited and translated by White emperors for reasons of merging religions, gaining power over masses, and used as reasoning for Crusades, slavery, wars, and the spreading of "freedoms"? :patrice:

How is my doctrine all over the place when I addressed everything you said? From saying I wasn't "black enough" b/c I talked about "the white mans" history/education/government, etc...

To proving why you saying the White Man is the Devil is dumb. Can you read? :heh: :heh: :heh:

Ok, conversation over. :laff:

Last edited: