Hidden messages in new $100 Bill, warns of nuclear apocalypse

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone doesn't believe the $100 bill then okay, but the $20 bill shyt can't be denied.

-Image of Pentagon burning

-Image of towers collapsing

-20 bill=9+11

-You're folding it into a paper airplane.

They gave you the targets, what day the attack would be, and the method of attack. If you're going to say that all of that is a coincidence, then you're a fukking idiot.

:ehh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I honestly don't even care if a major cataclysmic event kills us. I'd prefer a meteor induced 1000 foot tsunami tbh. thats a gangsta ass way to go out :ehh: It's the selfishness in me I guess. I don't want to die. But if every last one of you nikkas is dying horrifically too then it's not as bad :leon:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
One thing I never understood about these warnings... Why warn us. Why would the government warn us about something that could cause irrational people to do irrational things because thy think the world is going to end.

I guess so you can repent before the end comes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me ask this-why would 'they' want to warn us about 9-11? :what:

unless youre claiming that they just hit us with a symbolic :umad:

:russ:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
titor answered questions about the future including questions about future wars and the state of world affairs.. (REMEMBER HE WROTE THIS IN Nov 2000)

i personally dont believe in this.. but its a VERY ENTERTAINING READ..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread61544/pg1

^^^ every question and answer is there

Capital moving to Omaha, Ne??? :wtf: :wtf:
nikkas need to move the fukk on with that.. :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me

Stopped reading right there.

Im 100%

So already there's nothing you can tell me. You must be really on them powda bags if you think im going back and forth with you concerning anything intellectual. You quoted me 4 times, and I can guarantee you I will not reply nor even READ what you had to say.

Have a nice night.

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Stopped reading right there.

Im 100%

So already there's nothing you can tell me. You must be really on them powda bags if you think im going back and forth with you concerning anything intellectual. You quoted me 4 times, and I can guarantee you I will not reply nor even READ what you had to say.

Have a nice night.

:yeshrug:

Ok?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
let me ask this-why would 'they' want to warn us about 9-11? :what:

unless youre claiming that they just hit us with a symbolic :umad:

:russ:

:laff:

These nikkas so dumb and fukking scared, they don't even realize that logical reasoning, research, and fact-finding combined with ACTUAL study and reading up on the topics at hand >>>> Scary ass paranoid delusions of grandeur. It's no coincidence that a lot of people who think like this have in their background (or will) medical records showing that they have schizophrenic, bipolar, or paranoid tendencies...Same clowns who hear something go bump in the night and automatically attribute it to paranormal activity because they're so brainwashed by the media & their own incorrect thoughts....Yet they still believe everyone ELSE are the crazy ones :heh:

SCARED.gif

Ol extra scary ass nikkas :dead: