Hidden messages in new $100 Bill, warns of nuclear apocalypse

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Ok. I misquoted. Man enough to admit that, but it doesn't change the fact I shytted on all of your misguided points. Small mistake, you agreed with his comment which doesn't really change the point.
And yes, I would be able to tell you what specifically was changed or at least to a degree what was edited and revised. This is common knowledge that's out there for the learning. Just because you choose to be blind doesn't mean someone who thinks practically (see: facts & logic) does.

It's funny that you say I'm looking like a fool and can't state what was changed about the bible, and that I repeat what the next man says...So let me ask you just this ONE question.
Can you specifically tell me where the Bible WASN'T changed, why it is true and correct, or how believing in words and texts from not even 3,000 years ago (when humanity is over millions of years old) ISN'T believing what YOU heard the next man say? That's all I want to know. Please, and thank you. :troll:

:dahell:How can I tell you where the Bible 'wasn't changed' when I'm not stating it was changed at all. nikka :ufdup: should be telling me where it 'wasn't changed.' As far as the rest of your question, anything that you have ever learned was taught to you by someone, or came from another source. So for you to say the Bible is false and changed etc, you would have to apply that same logic to anything you've ever read, specifically historical documents.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:dahell:How can I tell you where the Bible 'wasn't changed' when I'm not stating it was changed at all. nikka :ufdup: should be telling me where it 'wasn't changed.' As far as the rest of your question, anything that you have ever learned was taught to you by someone, or came from another source. So for you to say the Bible is false and changed etc, you would have to apply that same logic to anything you've ever read, specifically historical documents.

Exactly my point. BUT, in this world, we prove facts (or what can be PROVEN) by doing research, experimentation, and hypothesizing.

So...Since YOU made the argument of hitting me with the burden of proof. I'm asking you to do the same. Stop ducking your own questions.

HOW exactly do you know the Bible to be true and 100% factual? What research or history provides this logic?

Furthermore...How can you be a Christian and claim that the white man is the devil? Does Christianity preach racism? Is every mention of the devil in the bible alluding to Caucasian people? What about white men who are better/holier Christians than you? Are they devils too? :troll:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly my point. BUT, in this world, we prove facts (or what can be PROVEN) by doing research, experimentation, and hypothesizing.

That wasn't your point at all, quit lying nikka.

So...Since YOU made the argument of hitting me with the burden of proof. I'm asking you to do the same. Stop ducking your own questions.

What 'burden of proof' did I hit you with? I never asked you to prove anything.

HOW exactly do you know the Bible to be true and 100% factual? What research or history provides this logic?

If the Most High is working with you, then you know the Bible to be true. I can't make YOU believe it's true, nor do I care to. You've already stated you're a Hamite, so you're not my people anyway.

Furthermore...How can you be a Christian and claim that the white man is the devil? Does Christianity preach racism? Is every mention of the devil in the bible alluding to Caucasian people? What about white men who are better/holier Christians than you? Are they devils too?:troll:

Never claimed to be a Christian. You make alot of failed connections because you wallow in your ignorance, and you don't mind sleeping with those white leprous beasts. Conversation over.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
That wasn't your point at all, quit lying nikka.

What 'burden of proof' did I hit you with? I never asked you to prove anything.

If the Most High is working with you, then you know the Bible to be true. I can't make YOU believe it's true, nor do I care to. You've already stated you're a Hamite, so you're not my people anyway.

Never claimed to be a Christian. You make alot of failed connections because you wallow in your ignorance, and you don't mind sleeping with those white leprous beasts. Conversation over.

So you didn't hit me with a burden of proof...? But u just told me if you asked how I could prove the bible has been revised, I couldn't... :dwillhuh:

Then you didn't even acknowledge the factual history of the Bible I spoke upon :dwillhuh:

You called white people devils but claim to be a believer in the Bible's doctrine :dwillhuh:

Then you backpeadal on being a Christian in the same post you thumped the Bible with :dwillhuh:

#FactsOnly

I'm really starting to see that you're just brainwashed and don't even know it. It's a sad box to live in, breh. Been there, done that.

Have a good day. This is like arguing with a two year old. Won't get another response from me, go ahead and continue praising Jesus and bashing them white devils you're so scared of...End of the world, wo0o0o0o00o0oo0oooooo00oooo boogeyman goona gitcha! :ufdup: :heh: :russ:

:troll:

:umad:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you didn't hit me with a burden of proof...? But u just told me if you asked how I could prove the bible has been revised, I couldn't... :dwillhuh:

Then you didn't even acknowledge the factual history of the Bible I spoke upon :dwillhuh:

You called white people devils but claim to be a believer in the Bible's doctrine :dwillhuh:

Then you backpeadal on being a Christian in the same post you thumped the Bible with :dwillhuh:

#FactsOnly

I'm really starting to see that you're just brainwashed and don't even know it. It's a sad box to live in, breh. Been there, done that.

Have a good day. This is like arguing with a two year old. Won't get another response from me, go ahead and continue praising Jesus and bashing them white devils you're so scared of...End of the world, wo0o0o0o00o0oo0oooooo00oooo boogeyman goona gitcha! :ufdup: :heh: :russ:

:troll:

:umad:

nikka, YOU brought the Bible up, I didn't. I stated you couldn't tell me EXACTLY what was changed, and you can't. then, after I reply to your post, you go back and edit your last post and include what you think is history and try to say I didn't address it. You're a snake, but I peeped that a minute ago. fukk outta here.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:dj2::stylin:

my brain cells imploded many meteors of magnitude ago,the rest of my vessel is still reeling in the aftermath

rather it be fast and direct then this war of attrition we're currently undergoing anyways,playing these inane 3-D games;economic devastation,dodging drones,devolving zombies,police state clones,En Es Ay cameras,etc..

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
is this the same Asteroid that was suppose to be hitting Cali soon?

I don't think so, but there are many asteroids out there, but the universe is so big the chances of us being hit by a big asteroid is pretty small, but there is always a chance. There is a better chance that there will be an all out nuclear war.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
you nikkas got me like
animal_dog_wtf_confused_20120419_1477921246.png
in my own thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone doesn't believe the $100 bill then okay, but the $20 bill shyt can't be denied.

-Image of Pentagon burning

-Image of towers collapsing

-20 bill=9+11

-You're folding it into a paper airplane.

They gave you the targets, what day the attack would be, and the method of attack. If you're going to say that all of that is a coincidence, then you're a fukking idiot.

Wasn't the planes that hit the towers United and American Airlines.

One of the slogans after 911 was "America United"

A lil inside joke for those "in the know"

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't the planes that hit the towers United and American Airlines.

One of the slogans after 911 was "America United"

A lil inside joke for those "in the know"

Yeah I think so, but I could be wrong. People will say that someone conspired to bring down the towers, but if you say it was someone else other than the alleged perpetrators, then any conspiracy goes out the window. People are dumb as hell.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: more propaganda from the prepping, gun hoarding, caacs.

Nothing is going to happen. Live your fukking lives.