"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas hanging on the words of this cat speaking like he’s a mogul giving advice for moguls. If you were a Russell Simmons type tyc00n, you have no trouble getting women. So called high value men don’t need dating tips.

nikkas working at T-Mobile kiosks trying to operate like Jeff Bezos :mjlol:

Just date whoever you vibe with.

Dapped. Repped. QFT. :wow:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It's not even fat chicks breh. Putting a finite number of 145 is stupid because all women are shaped differently. Not to mention women's weights fluctuate between 10lbs every now & then.

Cats worried about the wrong shyt. Cats need to be focusing on a chick's personality, her family background, does she have good maternal instincts.

Cats looking at some of these foolish guidelines like they some sort of stud themselves. Cats weighing 200+ with 20%+ body fat earning 45k a year, talking about they don’t want a woman over 145lbs:mjlol:
Why do you say that as if finding someone in shape and that has a good personality is a either or situation? A good number of women who would be on the same level of the men you describe would not want them either, and call getting with them "settling". Just like the amount of money a man makes is important to a lot of women, the weight of a woman is important to a lot of men.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
nikkas hanging on the words of this cat speaking like he’s a mogul giving advice for moguls. If you were a Russell Simmons type tyc00n, you have no trouble getting women. So called high value men don’t need dating tips.

nikkas working at T-Mobile kiosks trying to operate like Jeff Bezos :mjlol:

Just date whoever you vibe with.
How is he giving advice to "moguls" when damn near all of the callers to his show are women? Not one of his shows have i ever heard him giving "tips" to high value men, but to women trying to get one. It is clear you and others that are commenting on this thread do not watch the shows because you do not know what you are talking about. Most of the men i see on threads on the Coli about Kevin only watch him for entertainment, including myself. No one on these threads are saying "damn Kevin dropped some real knowledge that i was missing to get a woman", or "he gave me some real tips on how to improve my dating life".

From what i see from you and others is a combination of poor reading comprehension and a big dose of projecting, and it is most likely because the women that are talked about as being overweight are the only ones you can get.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A lot of generalizations.

From my understanding, he's saying don't get with a one cheese burger away bytch. Of course that weight will change depending on their height, but it's the principle of the matter

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
How is he giving advice to "moguls" when damn near all of the callers to his show are women? Not one of his shows have i ever heard him giving "tips" to high value men, but to women trying to get one. It is clear you and others that are commenting on this thread do not watch the shows because you do not know what you are talking about. Most of the men i see on threads on the Coli about Kevin only watch him for entertainment, including myself. No one on these threads are saying "damn Kevin dropped some real knowledge that i was missing to get a woman", or "he gave me some real tips on how to improve my dating life".

From what i see from you and others is a combination of poor reading comprehension and a big dose of projecting, and it is most likely because the women that are talked about as being overweight are the only ones you can get.

You a fool if u thinking I’m reading all of this :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Weirdo ass nikkas.

I've accomplished so much and been through too much to take any of this bullshyt serious. I've seen all sides of the game at this point.

It's a world beyond the reaches of your keyboard my nikkas, go enjoy it

I actually fit the criteria for a "high-value man", but ima let you incels cook though.

Yo what the hell is going on in this thread. It's like 3 different sides to this shyt
nikkas big mad:russ:

High value men can choose who they want, but all I got was don't marry a fat broad

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably true because all the rich chicks I see are skinny as hell with barely any thickness. But this is mostly Asian or white chicks. You almost never see a rich guy with a chick that's super thick.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are they most of them are short women with in healthy weight savanna is the tallest and say she her weight is 137

They are all thick women. And she clearly weighs well over 140lbs as do the rest and they look good and are desirable and married to high income earners