"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

Daps
To be honest women of all shapes and sizes will run your pockets in divorce court, not just dimes. Just because a woman is average looking does not mean she is more prone to staying in a marriage than a 10, and we all have seen this in our lives and do not need someone from Youtube to tell us so.

I agree....any woman can take advantage of a man.

Issue is that a dime is accustomed to dealing with sophisticated men (and scumbags to be fair). Her game is sharp. A rich breh that has only ever focused on money/power etc., will wife up a broad that isn't physically interested in him. He leads with his wallet instead of his mouth.

She'll hold her nose and sukk his dikk until she gets paid. Melania Trump, ain't no way Trump is pulling her without his name/family money. Barack Obama....he probably could pull her and she'd come back.

d7u4q1lf0bt01.jpg

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Weirdo ass nikkas.

I've accomplished so much and been through too much to take any of this bullshyt serious. I've seen all sides of the game at this point.

It's a world beyond the reaches of your keyboard my nikkas, go enjoy it

I actually fit the criteria for a "high-value man", but ima let you incels cook though.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I knew I wasn't marrying a fat chick long before YouTube came out.
:francis:

It's not even fat chicks breh. Putting a finite number of 145 is stupid because all women are shaped differently. Not to mention women's weights fluctuate between 10lbs every now & then.

Cats worried about the wrong shyt. Cats need to be focusing on a chick's personality, her family background, does she have good maternal instincts.

Cats looking at some of these foolish guidelines like they some sort of stud themselves. Cats weighing 200+ with 20%+ body fat earning 45k a year, talking about they don’t want a woman over 145lbs:mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Weirdo ass nikkas.

I've accomplished so much and been through too much to take any of this bullshyt serious. I've seen all sides of the game at this point.

It's a world beyond the reaches of your keyboard my nikkas, go enjoy it

I actually fit the criteria for a "high-value man", but ima let you incels cook though.

Not understanding what your point is, can you explain?