Highest Mileage you've personally driven in your car?

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:wtf: How did you put all those miles on that car?
Lived on the east side of Atlanta out in Covington, worked at the airport and went to school on the north side of Atlanta 5 days a week for 3-4 years straight. Drove to Oklahoma for job training then drove from Oklahoma to Miami. Numerous trips between Atlanta and Tuskegee, AL

:wow:

I used to live my car, seems like I spent more time there than anywhere else since I drove so much

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought my xts with around 1k miles on it last year. I got around 55k on that bytch now from driving from atl to fl, atl to macon, and just general atl driving.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My second Ac legend(rip), shyt had about 7-800K+ on it. :wow:
I don't think I've ever seen a car with that many miles on it. I've seen hondas n shyt with 300-500k miles but 800k, got DAYUM. How many miles did it have when you bought it?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I don't think I've ever seen a car with that many miles on it. I've seen hondas n shyt with 300-500k miles but 800k, got DAYUM? How many miles did it have when you bought it?
My pops gave it to me, it was his car, built it from the frame up (split in half) in the late 90's. It was his main/run around car for years, hundreds of trips up & down I95. The odometer was stuck on like 56xxxx+ miles for years, thats why i estimate it to be around 700-800k.

Crazy story, before I got it the car was lost for like 2 years. He had lent it to one of his boys that didnt have a car & I guess something happened to it so he took it to a shop in SC or NC & couldnt pay to get it back out or something. So the car sat there, my pops was in NC or SC and went to check one of his boys at his shop & noticed the car sittin in the back, nikka loves legends so he went & looked at it, saw the vin & knew it was his :wow: Brought it back to Miami, started driving it again & then gave it to me when I started driving.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
if this is real...you should have taken that car to Honda...im sure they would have bought it from you.
:dahell: I was planning on keeping it forever since it was my pops car, but some stupid bytch ran a red light & I hit her head on.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:dahell: I was planning on keeping it forever since it was my pops car, but some stupid bytch ran a red light & I hit her head on.
damn.
I know some dealerships and sometimes even the manufacturer like having those cars that get close to a Mil in miles to show off reliability etc...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My last car, 2004 Corolla bought it at 32k miles in May '07. I traded it in this past October with 265k miles

:smugfavre:

i had a corolla a 07, lost it in january 2013 in a accident. May not have had all the bells and whistles but was dependable as hell, all i did was oil changes and bought tires minus gas my only expense.

i had 225km on it when it was written off

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
damn.
I know some dealerships and sometimes even the manufacturer like having those cars that get close to a Mil in miles to show off reliability etc...
yeah, i've heard about stuff like that too...