Highest Mileage you've personally driven in your car?

WarZoneFH

Rookie
Daps
My pops gave it to me, it was his car, built it from the frame up (split in half) in the late 90's. It was his main/run around car for years, hundreds of trips up & down I95. The odometer was stuck on like 56xxxx+ miles for years, thats why i estimate it to be around 700-800k.

Crazy story, before I got it the car was lost for like 2 years. He had lent it to one of his boys that didnt have a car & I guess something happened to it so he took it to a shop in SC or NC & couldnt pay to get it back out or something. So the car sat there, my pops was in NC or SC and went to check one of his boys at his shop & noticed the car sittin in the back, nikka loves legends so he went & looked at it, saw the vin & knew it was his :wow: Brought it back to Miami, started driving it again & then gave it to me when I started driving.

Damn thats beautiful
9aocv7.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I bought my 2nd 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and when I bought it, it had a little over 12k. When I traded it in, it had about 178k. The car I got now when I bought it, it had 80k, now it's up to 154k.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
My pops gave it to me, it was his car, built it from the frame up (split in half) in the late 90's. It was his main/run around car for years, hundreds of trips up & down I95. The odometer was stuck on like 56xxxx+ miles for years, thats why i estimate it to be around 700-800k.

Crazy story, before I got it the car was lost for like 2 years. He had lent it to one of his boys that didnt have a car & I guess something happened to it so he took it to a shop in SC or NC & couldnt pay to get it back out or something. So the car sat there, my pops was in NC or SC and went to check one of his boys at his shop & noticed the car sittin in the back, nikka loves legends so he went & looked at it, saw the vin & knew it was his :wow: Brought it back to Miami, started driving it again & then gave it to me when I started driving.
MAN THIS IS A GOOD STORY FOR A COMMERCIAL OR SOMETHING.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Man just realized I ain't done jack in my car

I got a 2012 dodge challenger new 7miles to exact.

As of now, I only got 22k miles and it would probably be way less than that if my job wasn't 30miles away.