Hillary Clinton At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
You realize they asked her about that dumb shyt right? She seemed mostly confused and trying not to be awkward around it

You do realize that she has a team behind her that moderates questions, right? You do realize that if HRC, the assumed next President of the United States, wanted to have a serious conversation at TBC she could have, right?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You do realize that she has a team behind her that moderates questions, right? You do realize that if HRC, the assumed next President of the United States, wanted to have a serious conversation at TBC she could have, right?
I really doubt she organized the interview so that Char could drop a Young Metro reference and have her look dumbfounded as though she has no clue what he's saying. Be real. They're a light hearted radio show who also has an audience they're trying to appease. Every guest, even Bernie deals with that. They're not trying to be Charlie Rose. I'm sure they're told not to ask shyt about her and Bill's past. When they referenced Ran Off On Da Plug, she had no clue what was going on. You think she wanted to talk about that? Or why she wears pant suits?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:francis::mjlol:

I love how wanting to have Wall Street and big business accountable for economic redistribution through proper tax. Is asking for a handout. People are so comfortable in their struggle they have no problem with the disparity in wealth. Have no issues with these big business running political landscape behind closed doors. Millions of people who won't make what these guys get an annual bonus in an entire lifetime, sympathetic and pandering to their agenda and will.
what is proper tax in your opinion?