Hilton is the best hotel for picking up women

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Next would be the Ritz Carlton but the Hilton is so good for this because of the conventions that come to town and bring women from all over the world and travels and they want to drink and mingle. You literally just sit and let the magic happen after you check into the hotel. Keep some weed on deck and you will always get them to the room and if they wanna suck something they will let you know...no need to even press them.
Play that chill just enjoy a convo and we click type role and they gonna choose. You can tell the regular thots from the hookers. Usually women have no idea of wtf they are talking about so a good head checker is talk about finance a bit don't brag but when they ask tell them you're a business owner or have a contract with a big name company. it is quite believable when you are staying at a decent hilton. Build that status up to diamond member and your life will be great. I mean...I could give yall the hotel game on how to build status quick and how to stay in 4-5 star places for cheap/free but I mean...I can't give you all the game now.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Next would be the Ritz Carlton but the Hilton is so good for this because of the conventions that come to town and bring women from all over the world and travels and they want to drink and mingle. You literally just sit and let the magic happen after you check into the hotel. Keep some weed on deck and you will always get them to the room and if they wanna suck something they will let you know...no need to even press them.
Play that chill just enjoy a convo and we click type role and they gonna choose. You can tell the regular thots from the hookers. Usually women have no idea of wtf they are talking about so a good head checker is talk about finance a bit don't brag but when they ask tell them you're a business owner or have a contract with a big name company. it is quite believable when you are staying at a decent hilton. Build that status up to diamond member and your life will be great. I mean...I could give yall the hotel game on how to build status quick and how to stay in 4-5 star places for cheap/free but I mean...I can't give you all the game now.

That and hanging.out at the pool side
The bar at the hotel is the easiest place to meet and smash female

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
That and hanging.out at the pool side
The bar at the hotel is the easiest place to meet and smash female
Milfs galore too, told a bytch I met at the hilton resort one time to lick my ass
milfs with their bf/hubby somewhere tellin me they tryin to catch that smeat in the rear and all that

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Milfs galore too, told a bytch I met at the hilton resort one time to lick my ass
milfs with their bf/hubby somewhere tellin me they tryin to catch that smeat in the rear and all that
The best time is around 3am

All the hoes who went are from out of town hoes who went clubbing will come back to the lobby

Thata when u hit em with

" how's your night"

Her: Blah blah blah

You:what floor u staying ?

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
The best time is around 3am

All the hoes who went are from out of town hoes who went clubbing will come back to the lobby

Thata when u hit em with

" how's your night"

Her: Blah blah blah

You:what floor u staying ?
I'm trying to tell these coli nikkas let me show them some things... yea I may be wifed up and shyt and a lot more tame but I still socialize with restraint

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to tell these coli nikkas let me show them some things... yea I may be wifed up and shyt and a lot more tame but I still socialize with restraint
It's soo much cotdamn p*ssy right now I don't know why nikkas pay for it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas gonna sleep on this thread too

I usually pay $80 with free breakfast+food credit, free valet parking and wifi for a king bed with nice view at hiltons, double tree ,express etc

Why can't you just chill in the lobby/bar for free tho? :jbhmm:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
hers :manny:

I'll tell her my girlfriend put me out the room over some bs argument
while that is a good option think about if a classy chick is going to want to deal with the possibility of your chick finding you and her together? . I personally never like giving a female the sense of needing anything from them or moving in to close with their space. Girls always give me their number out of comfort I only ask for their ig/snaps