Hilton is the best hotel for picking up women

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want hilton silver status, get the hilton hhonors citi card, you get 75k hilton points after 3k spend and no annual fees. 75k points is about 2 nights at a category 5-6 hotel depending on where it's at but even if you don't spend the 3k in 3 months you still get silver status and it's a visa signature card so you get benefits from that too. Also hilton has great promotions like 7th night free if you got status, 2x earnings on weekdays, 3x on weekends, etc. I have free gold status with my amex card but the annual fee on that is $450. Honestly, not much difference in gold and plat status. Even silver status is great to have for the late check out.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
If you want hilton silver status, get the hilton hhonors citi card, you get 75k hilton points after 3k spend and no annual fees. 75k points is about 2 nights at a category 5-6 hotel depending on where it's at but even if you don't spend the 3k in 3 months you still get silver status and it's a visa signature card so you get benefits from that too. Also hilton has great promotions like 7th night free if you got status, 2x earnings on weekdays, 3x on weekends, etc. I have free gold status with my amex card but the annual fee on that is $450. Honestly, not much difference in gold and plat status. Even silver status is great to have for the late check out.
Diamond is the best youll never want less

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Continue with this niche hotel game
full
:dead:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diamond is the best youll never want less
To get diamond status is much harder and not worth the incremental effort if you can easily get gold just by having a credit card. The only different is that you get 50% more points on the rate but since hilton points aren't worth much anyway, it's not that valuable. Gold members get the same upgrades to rooms since its based on avails. But yeah it is better than gold, just not worth the effort to obtain status to get diamond when you can get gold as easy as having a credit card. Hilton is a very devalued loyalty program, I stick with SPG. Their points are worth much much more than hilton, especially their credit card with amex.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This is an interesting thread.... Just waiting on more stories...
Well the busier the hotel the better, closer to airports and conventions and events are best. when they have these global events its easy to strike conversation with people and women and black women in the hotel are usually well put together and very conversive and are a great pick because they are in that 28-40 age range and ready for fun. Older women at these hotels
Aren't normal older women they are bad af and will be carrying cakes. The younger girls are good as long as they are lone wolf or bored with family. There with their friends? Nah they looking for a paymaster to buy them drinks all night and bullshyt. I don't buy any drinks unless I feel its a potential to keep them for 10 minutes and sprinkle charm. I'm handsome and thats not a brag the women are usually bewildered at why im even talking to them and giving them attention they become guarded until I tell them someone intelligent sounding then open sesame. Haven't been going to many hotels lately. Also not every hotel is gonna be popping. Ill share some stories later.