Hilton is the best hotel for picking up women

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
W Hotel is by far better than any Hilton property (Ritz-Carlton is a Hilton property) as far as picking up women.

I would include the Fontainebleu but that would just cheating the game.
The W? :mjlol:
How you gonna say better than any hilton property? No way is the W better than a Waldorf Astoria

Let me Guess you stay at the Westin too? :mjlol:

Ritz is a marriot company not hilton and
Fountain bleu is in one city, where as hilton is every city they have a property. Also if I'm in Miami i'm staying at Ritz or the Mandarin.

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This thread had potential but was ruined by too many @'s and not enough INFORMATION.
I gave away alot of game but what it showed me is nikkas not really about that life. Ive been to lots of places and stayed in lots of nice places and always pulled some type of smut(s) with cake and no fux given. Some
Blow douja some let you suck t*ts in elevator real quick. Some want you to hit them away from their room or in your room or tag team. shyt tried and proven method but these coli nikkas still wanna go to a club :drake:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I gave away alot of game but what it showed me is nikkas not really about that life. Ive been to lots of places and stayed in lots of nice places and always pulled some type of smut(s) with cake and no fux given. Some
Blow douja some let you suck t*ts in elevator real quick. Some want you to hit them away from their room or in your room or tag team. shyt tried and proven method but these coli nikkas still wanna go to a club :drake:
This is a lowkey brag thread if I've ever seen one. No disrespect but if you were truly truly trying to put nikkas on game you would provide more anecdotes and critical information. You only provided one anecdote and only included a sparse amount of information (mostly unintelligible like your last post).

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
This is a lowkey brag thread if I've ever seen one. No disrespect but if you were truly truly trying to put nikkas on game you would provide more anecdotes and critical information. You only provided one anecdote and only included a sparse amount of information (mostly unintelligible like your last post).
I lead nikkas to the water its up to
Them to drink. I literally say whatever and hook em and they either gonna smoke or drool