Hilton is the best hotel for picking up women

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Give me a brief overview of what you will be doing, how many days will you be staying and also if you have any status with hilton hotels/marriot hotels. I'll show you how yo beat room tax,beat valet fees,eat free/drink free. Get room half off or free and shyt load of points with tried and true simple methods. Some I won't reveal as they are my bread and butter but ones good enough to introduce you this shyt will work.

And of course method on attracting p*ssy at a very high success rate and little to no money spent

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Give me a brief overview of what you will be doing, how many days will you be staying and also if you have any status with hilton hotels/marriot hotels. I'll show you how yo beat room tax,beat valet fees,eat free/drink free. Get room half off or free and shyt load of points with tried and true simple methods. Some I won't reveal as they are my bread and butter but ones good enough to introduce you this shyt will work.

And of course method on attracting p*ssy at a very high success rate and little to no money spent

In town seeing fam/ vacation/ OU /Texas Red River game . Got a good deal on the room for only booking it a month ago , from Friday to Monday . Executive King Suite so I'll be already Kinging it :win:

Think I got free parking but still a Valet and I'd like to eat for free if I can .

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
In town seeing fam/ vacation/ OU /Texas Red River game . Got a good deal on the room for only booking it a month ago , from Friday to Monday . Executive King Suite so I'll be already Kinging it :win:

Think I got free parking but still a Valet and I'd like to eat for free if I can .
Register a hilton honors account.

What was your nightly rate?
Book online and change it to handicapped room online ans bytch when you in handicapped. Theres rate codes that give you cheaper rates. Ask for buffet coupons Break something they cant fix and let them move you. Call down pissed. Charge drinks to your room or to someone elses and drink the liqour in the rooms. Call and bytch every day. They will remove all that off the bill. If theres a convention stop women saying "heyyyy havent seen you in a while" you should be ok because at night it will be popping with bored remales whomwant to talk.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Register a hilton honors account.

What was your nightly rate?
Book online and change it to handicapped room online ans bytch when you in handicapped. Theres rate codes that give you cheaper rates. Ask for buffet coupons Break something they cant fix and let them move you. Call down pissed. Charge drinks to your room or to someone elses and drink the liqour in the rooms. Call and bytch every day. They will remove all that off the bill. If theres a convention stop women saying "heyyyy havent seen you in a while" you should be ok because at night it will be popping with bored remales whomwant to talk.

$130 a night. Props on the drink hookup tips :salute: Trying to be lit all weekend :jawalrus:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Next would be the Ritz Carlton but the Hilton is so good for this because of the conventions that come to town and bring women from all over the world and travels and they want to drink and mingle. You literally just sit and let the magic happen after you check into the hotel. Keep some weed on deck and you will always get them to the room and if they wanna suck something they will let you know...no need to even press them.
Play that chill just enjoy a convo and we click type role and they gonna choose. You can tell the regular thots from the hookers. Usually women have no idea of wtf they are talking about so a good head checker is talk about finance a bit don't brag but when they ask tell them you're a business owner or have a contract with a big name company. it is quite believable when you are staying at a decent hilton. Build that status up to diamond member and your life will be great. I mean...I could give yall the hotel game on how to build status quick and how to stay in 4-5 star places for cheap/free but I mean...I can't give you all the game now.
:mjlol: I specifically stay in very nice hotels all the time and I won't even get on the elevator with a man, LET ALONE talk to one.:scust: I will curb thee fucc out of a man trying to chat me up while I'm traveling. :dame: I don't even let them get close enough to speak. I walk NYC fast in/out the lobby and will close an elevator door in their faces or get off if they try to get on. :comeon:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The best time is around 3am

All the hoes who went are from out of town hoes who went clubbing will come back to the lobby

Thata when u hit em with

" how's your night"

Her: Blah blah blah

You:what floor u staying ?
Sounds like the formula to catch a rape charge

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:mjlol: I specifically stay in very nice hotels all the time and I won't even get on the elevator with a man, LET ALONE talk to one.:scust: I will curb thee fucc out of a man trying to chat me up while I'm traveling. :dame: I don't even let them get close enough to speak. I walk NYC fast in/out the lobby and will close an elevator door in their faces or get off if they try to get on. :comeon:
Spare us the bullshyt. Even professional 40 year olds and pretty good looking women inntheir 60s have chose
Up at hilton/ritz
The nicer the place the better I talk myself to be. Some times I own business in multiple states and homes and other times Im retired. I pull a benz or better out of valet and noonr thinks twice

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Spare us the bullshyt. Even professional 40 year olds and pretty good looking women inntheir 60s have chose
Up at hilton/ritz
The nicer the place the better I talk myself to be. Some times I own business in multiple states and homes and other times Im retired. I pull a benz or better out of valet and noonr thinks twice
I'm not disagreeing with you because I see the shyt all the time. I'm just saying how I DO. I will not even get on an elevator with a man. Fucc that. That's just me. If I'm at a professional conference with my peoples that I've known for years,we'll hang out as a GROUP, but I'm not about to get caught lacking. As a matter of fact our last conference was at a Hilton. Had those free breakfast vouchers. But please go on about these discounts sir. Thank you.