He expected these CaCs and c00ns to come to his rescue? :heh:

tumblr_ne7tgdaL501rlytb1o6_r1_400.gif

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You plan to die alone, and do your bid alone…..so no ones crying for Bobby Shmurda, least of all me. It's called empathy. And Bobby is definitely a victim. Those type of comments about business and shyt are disgusting…first of all, that 2 million isn't anything to them, it's not. Don't give me some Shark Tank Marc Cuban bullshyt….I don't care, it's not a lot of money for someone with 500 million. Even significantly less. Second, I am so tired of these Financial Times types, quoting 'return on investment' and shyt, exactly as I said in my post. You can be a hustler, and show compassion at the same time….some of you equate business with being soulless…

My post is about wanting people in that position to be show empathy and consideration, charity even, to those that need it. They should give Bobby this shot, and if he fukks it up, the oh well….but, to show solidarity in their community, and the rap game in general, these dudes love the dog eat dog mentality, not knowing it's eating them at the same time.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
You plan to die alone, and do your bid alone…..so no ones crying for Bobby Shmurda, least of all me. It's called empathy. And Bobby is definitely a victim. Those type of comments about business and shyt are disgusting…first of all, that 2 million isn't anything to them, it's not. Don't give me some Shark Tank Marc Cuban bullshyt….I don't care, it's not a lot of money for someone with 500 million. Even significantly less. Second, I am so tired of these Financial Times types, quoting 'return on investment' and shyt, exactly as I said in my post. You can be a hustler, and show compassion at the same time….some of you equate business with being soulless…

My post is about wanting people in that position to be show empathy and consideration, charity even, to those that need it. They should give Bobby this shot, and if he fukks it up, the oh well….but, to show solidarity in their community, and the rap game in general, these dudes love the dog eat dog mentality, not knowing it's eating them at the same time.
Cut the bullsht

U know how much people these business men are alrdy feeding with their 500 mill

U want these nikkaz who dnt even know this guy at all not in the slightest..to drop 2 mil for bail for him

When theres more deserving guys who can use that money?

nikka is u stupid???

Smack urself one time

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

I hear where you're coming from but at the same time you could see it as this record deal was his chance... and he blew it significantly by continuing to do street shyt like he wasn't in another echelon of living.

You also have to remember that this is just the most recent story like this that's hitting the airwaves... this shyt happens everyday.

As an individual you have to know your limit and play within it. Your CHANCE came with that deal you signed. That's it. That was your get out of the hood card. Now let's give him another opportunity? Ummm nah.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If you read the case, they have been on him since 2013, he had no chance. Whether he got that deal or not, he was going to be in this situation. Real life isn't clean and neat, and convenient, you are in the streets everyday, doing the ONLY thing you know….and then record execs are calling, you are doing promo videos and label meeting and trips across the country, with you and your whole team still in the streets….and he wasn't in another echelon of living, I mean he was for his circumstances…but it's not like he went into Wit Sec with 500,000 and a house in Los Angeles, and new identify.

The haughty and judgmental sanctions people place on others are just sickening…..we are talking about a fukking 19 year old kid, and I am not personally attacking you, I will just use 'you' as a reference….if you don't know what that life is like, how the fukk do you tell someone how easy it would have been to do something different? Do you know why people like all or nothing thinking, and find it easy to be uncaring, unforgiving and see things in black and white? Because it's easy. it's easier to see things like that, because to do otherwise is messy and emotionally blurry, empathy is a lot fukking more difficult….

So, you don't think 50 can relate to this kid? 50 was a lost cause after he got shot up and left for dead, in a number of ways. He took his 5k advance and put it right on the street, so if the feds had a case against 50 and Yayo and all their crew…he'd be in the same spot. But, it didn't happen like that. Maybe you say oh 50's smarter, he's ruthless, he's a marketing genius…but you know a lot was just the way luck goes. So, this is an opportunity to right a wrong, wrong on Bobby, wrong for his predatory record label, wrong for everyone…..and not even save him, mayhem but at least look out. And, it doesn't stop with Shurmda, I want to see all these rappers and CEOS start looking out, doesn't mean post the whole MDC NY bail…but start looking to do some outreach in the circles you came from, and stop, or limit all these press junkets and breakfasts with celebrities….

Dav8

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has no one to blame but himself... had plenty of people trying to put him in the right direction.

Daps
He expected these CaCs and c00ns to come to his rescue? :heh:

tumblr_ne7tgdaL501rlytb1o6_r1_400.gif

:mjlol:

Love readin fakkits on Coli talkmbout "some of yall makin fun of this" or "lotta cacs and c00ns happy over brotha incarcerated"

I never saw this fukkin video before.....KHAAAAT DAMN!

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
I like the NY Times, well researched, even commentary from Combat Jack…..50 could put put the bail like nothing if he wanted too….Jay too, someone should look out for the kid.
There's other lil nikkas that deserve that help more than him