Who's Got More Hits?

• Total voters

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In recent years, sure

Overall, no way lol

Hit was evenly matched with Boi 1da and I enjoyed their battle. I think Hit has improved a lot and released a ton of new shyt since then

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Overall, Kanye by a landslide.

Even excluding his own albums, his work with Common, Pusha, Jay, Teyana, Alicia, and others was top notch.

If we're strictly talking about the 2020's though, I'd say Hitboy has a slight edge only because I think the Industry Baby beat is trash and I found Donda to be hit or miss in the production department. Diet Coke is a classic sounding beat though.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Might be the dumbest thread on the Coli. Ye is a c00n, but he's had a legendary career producing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hit Boy has been on FIRE the last three years and overall has a very strong discography.

He can go toe to toe with any producer of his generation. Boi 1da, Metro, Mike Will, etc.

But he ain’t fukking with 03-10 Kanye West. Doesn’t matter how disgustingly c00nish he is or laughably overrated his modern day discography is that man made THREE STRAIGHT classics out the gate which is all but impossible and then changed Hip Hop forever with 808s & Heartbreak.

And in-between all of that he made classics with Common, John Legend, and Alicia Keys

Can’t take that away from him