Hitman Holla Banned from URL

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We sure hes talking url and not something else? I don't see them banning a million view getter. Especially one rumored to be under contract with them.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
he was going off on smack couple days ago because he was releasing arsonal vs ayeverb before his battle.

he was right in a couple things he said like how arsonal was cussing smack out all the time but now hes back in the url making top tier money.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I guess he went in on Smack about not releasing his battle

lol the fukk.. that's it?

I've never really been a fan of Hitman Holla, but come on. He's a top name, this shyts stupid. Lets be real though, he'll be back in URL.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yeah, I just seen that he threatened to knock nikkas out and all kinda shyt. I can kinda see where they coming from now.

:laff:

all because they're releasing some other battle before his. Is hitman on drugs? why is he so mad? :usure:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a bad year for Hitman Holla.

He had a battle against Math Hoffa with such bad audio quality that a lot of people did not watch it.

He puts out the worst third verse of his career. A verse so bad Smack seems reluctant to even put the battle out.

Hairline went back even further.

It seems like there is a sense of urgency from him to have his battle put out immediately. Perhaps he craves the attention? Maybe since Conceited is on Wild N Out and his popularity is rising, he feels it needs to come out? Regardless he has been unprofessional.

Dude really needs to have a strong three rounds in his next battle & all is forgiven. It's business, & it's to URL's benefit to have him on their cards.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's been a bad year for Hitman Holla.

He had a battle against Math Hoffa with such bad audio quality that a lot of people did not watch it.

He puts out the worst third verse of his career. A verse so bad Smack seems reluctant to even put the battle out.

Hairline went back even further.

Dude really needs to have a strong three rounds in his next battle & all is forgiven. It's business, & it's to URL's benefit to have him on their cards.

His hairline pushed back to summer madness

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know the full story... but I feel him in the sense that dropping Ars/Verb before some more NOME3 battles is weird as fukk. That battle just happened... it should have been put on hold for a bit