Hitman Holla Banned from URL

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I don't know the full story... but I feel him in the sense that dropping Ars/Verb before some more NOME3 battles is weird as fukk. That battle just happened... it should have been put on hold for a bit

nah it aint really. i think when it comes to actually sitting down and having a battle TODAY, alot of these rapper don't realize how much leverage they have in negotiating. hate him or love him thats why i respect the shyt outta Ars. he's a business man first. he's said it before in one of his blog that every battle he has in contract, he makes sure his shyt come out within a certain time. calicoe and the hitman battle both came out on x-mas day, coincidence? every battle he has almost come out immediately, he knows how to position himself better than all of these battle rappers.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's been a bad year for Hitman Holla.

He had a battle against Math Hoffa with such bad audio quality that a lot of people did not watch it.

He puts out the worst third verse of his career. A verse so bad Smack seems reluctant to even put the battle out.

Hairline went back even further.

It seems like their is a sense of urgency from him to have his battle put out immediately. Perhaps he craves the attention? Maybe sense Conceited is on Wild N Out and his popularity is rising, he feels it needs to come out? Regardless he has been unprofessional.

Dude really needs to have a strong three rounds in his next battle & all is forgiven. It's business, & it's to URL's benefit to have him on their cards.
:dead:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This nikka ain't banned. Norbes posted on the FB group saying he has no idea what he talking about. Beasley went on twitter and said no one got banned. Hitman is still in my top 5 but he acting real diva like right now.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

7b1v.png

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
First Ill now hitman, them drugs in the lou must be :whew: I see why Remy and Ill moved from there

Ive never seen someone go this hard to get a battle released. I wonder what his angle is. Why go this hard for this battle?

Apparently hitman has the greatest first round in URL

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
We've heard that before though. im pretty sure he wants it to drop while cons on mtv for that extra effect but acting like a kid ain't helping him

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:whew::to: my niqqa Hitman out here lowering his stock like crazy...
ehh, soon as the con battle drop it'll go right back up. This got him lookin shakey for the time being tho. nikka is clearly sensitive.