Hitting the GW shot in a pickup game: appreciation thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
was just at the gym and played a couple of games . some of them was me htting the GW shot. I made one like I was Paul pierce :banderas:

got into some one on one with someone who was taller and beat that nikka htting a clutch 3 all net like I was Kyrie :wow:

aint nothing better than hitting that shyt espescially hitting that in a nikkas face. brehs:wow:

espescially a hard ass shot to make leaving your opponent like :gucci: and you just:blessed:

one of the best feelings in the world:noah:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hit a corner three back in 6th grade during the school competition. My homie launched it to me right as the bell rung for recess to be over. Before anyone could run to defend, the ball was already out my hands. All net. The whole school was like :ooh::whoo::whew: :ooh: My nikkas crowded around me like Kobe after hitting a game winner.

fukk y'all nikkas in advance too. I don't care if it was 6th grade lol. I was on cloud nine after that :blessed:

On second thought, I hit that same corner shot again in JV in high school....late in the game but it wasn't a game winner. That right side corner three was good to a nikka.

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I see someone was on the opposite end of a GW shot:umad:

of course I've lost a game :mjlol:

just don't like dudes that didn't do shyt ALL game and hit the GW shot, ESPECIALLY if it's a damn clean ass swish or a bank shot

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I always act like I been there before. don't even smile. just dap up my teammates and ask who got next

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I went straight up and yammed on my homeboy in a one on one game to five in front of his sister, mama, GF, and half the hood :yeshrug:

Smanged his sister a couple days later :shaq:

Game winners can be epic especially long range jumpers (facial preferably), ankle breakers with the sweet step back to the elbow Paul Pierce shot, and of course a disrespectful dunk (poster)..

Damn, I hate being :flabbynsick: now brehs :to:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I went straight up and yammed on my homeboy in a one on one game to five in front of his sister, mama, GF, and half the hood :yeshrug:

Smanged his sister a couple days later :shaq:

Game winners can be epic especially long range jumpers (facial preferably), ankle breakers with the sweet step back to the elbow Paul Pierce shot, and of course a disrespectful dunk (poster)..

Damn, I hate being :flabbynsick: now brehs :to:

:duck:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Can't eem front OP, shyt's the truth. Before it got cold and shyt, my boys and I played "33" (everyone plays for themselves in a game). Two games in a row, hit dat game-ending bucket! :ohlawd:

My boys were:stopitslime::ehh::wow::comeon::martin::beli::wtb::what::why:

Me::smugdraper:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I hit a corner three back in 6th grade during the school competition. My homie launched it to me while the bell rung. Before they could run to defend the ball was already out my hands. All net. The whole school was like :ooh::whoo::whew: :ooh: My nikkas crowded around me like Kobe after hitting a game winner.

fukk y'all nikkas in advance too. I don't care if it was 6th grade lol. I was on cloud nine after that :blessed:

On second thought, I hit that same corner shot again in JV in high school. That right side corner three is easy to hit.
lmao. That's some shyt you'll never forget