Hockey breh declares bankruptcy. 26M in debt!!!!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gambling is one problem

the second problem, is family members eating off his plate

Should have gave mom and pops and others 100k and that’s it and focus on your own business
Still can't picture gambling and family leeches putting him in debt of $28 million. That's a company or a business sized debt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s 2020 at this point I don’t feel sad for no black athlete making stupid financial decisions. I can understand if it’s your first year or whatever because the spotlight is hitting you but after that you can’t be a bonehead anymore

I mean how hard is it, to just leave it in the bank and make SOUND investments later on???:heh: you don't need to blow it all away...

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If I'm an athlete, I'm putting most of my salary over a million into escrow. I could have a fly ass apartment and car and still have money left to splurge.

You're an athlete, people gonna comp you and give you special privilege anyway. No need to buy a crib because you could get traded anyway. And family, I'd just give them 20-25 grand each off top to do what they wanted. I'm not full on supporting them. No one except my mom, and maybe my aunt.