Hockey breh declares bankruptcy. 26M in debt!!!!

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Athletes never think their money will run out. They think they will just invest and ball. Bad investments and the taxman can clean ya shot out real fast. Then all that partying and leeches.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What's funny is people saying "Why is it do difficult to invest" don't realise that the investments probably got him jammed up.

You keep the money in your account and buy meaningless trinkets, you're a fukking idiot still. Save some of that for a rainy day, but I digress.

Cash flow difficulties is usually the result of investments not paying for themselves. Guessing the pandemic mean he had to dip into his capital to cover some of his liabilities.

Bankruptcy is pretty much a means of restructuring debt. Gives him a bit of breathing room so that he can renegotiate payment plans in consideration of his current and expected income.

concise

Veteran
Daps
What's funny is people saying "Why is it do difficult to invest" don't realise that the investments probably got him jammed up.

You keep the money in your account and buy meaningless trinkets, you're a fukking idiot still. Save some of that for a rainy day, but I digress.

Cash flow difficulties is usually the result of investments not paying for themselves. Guessing the pandemic mean he had to dip into his capital to cover some of his liabilities.

Bankruptcy is pretty much a means of restructuring debt. Gives him a bit of breathing room so that he can renegotiate payment plans in consideration of his current and expected income.

Yup.
I remember Mark Brunell playing his last few years after declaring bankruptcy due to bad investments. :francis: