Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
In the current roster. No.
Roman is terrible.
Kofi is a now joke.
Adam Cole could be a superstar but not on the big 4 level.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
adam-cole-shawn-michaels-696x392.jpg

with the Goat producing his matches and if he can pickup more swag and selfishness up then I see Cole going to great heights. HBK will have made champions of Daniel Bryan and Cole. You love to see it.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Daniel Bryan could have been it, but they dropped the ball down a pit on purpose. :manny:

Adam Cole could realistically do it, but I see his moveset getting super restricted. However, this is assuming he'll be in good storylines when he gets called up. Everything depends on if Vince/Stephanie is the one to control his story/booking. Triple H calling the shots is what has allowed him to grow like this.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If they had any balls at all - it would be Velveteen Dream. :ehh:

Like him or hate him - he's a 'character' in the way they use to make. He's also charismatic in a way they can't teach at the PC. He's one of the few people they could send to a regular talk show and I don't think he'd let the gimmick slip at all - like Savage when they used to send him to do Arsenio.

All he has to do is watch a bunch of old Prince interviews and make his own version of that. Twitter would do the rest.

The Bleacher Report focus group piece put him way above pretty much everyone else on the NXT roster with non-fans

Who Are WWE's Next Megastars? Non-Wrestling Fans Predict the Future

Velveteen Dream (4.1)

No one the focus groups watched received as loud a reaction as NXT star Velveteen Dream. His cocky gait, grand hand gestures, outrageous attire and hip-swiveling all had folks saying things like, "Wow!" or "Oh yes!"

It took just seconds for the NXT North American champ's over-the-top style to snag the viewers' attention.

Dream was a hit with the kids and adults alike. His physique impressed. His panache left people buzzing.

"He is so much fun," Katie said. "I would love to watch him fight." Hanni added: "I think he has the potential to be the Macklemore of wrestling."

There was plenty of appreciation for his in-ring arsenal. Dream's heavy-handed slaps were often the center of conversation. The same went for the champion's graceful movement around the ring, his seamless transition from hold to hold.

Although a lot of the kids found Dream entertaining, they didn't know what to make of him. Some asked where he found all those wild outfits.

One fourth-grader offered a formula to break up the elements that make up Velveteen Dream. "He is 40 percent boxer, 40 percent dancer and 20 percent artist," Derek said.

However one calculates Dream's components, it's clear he is a big-time entertainer.

And while several NXT acts have not worked when transported to Raw and SmackDown, there is less to worry about in his case. He is not some one-dimensional worker buoyed by his gimmick. Dream is a charisma machine, a flamboyant, unique presence who made an impression on these focus groups like no one else.

By comparison Reigns - who has been pushed extensively for years on the main roster only got a 4.3. Adam Cole scored 2.1. We don't have to talk about Bianca Belair beating both Braun and Bayley in this either :mjpls:

People on here really bang with Adam Cole like that? :leon:

To me, he was fourth tier in Bullet Club - behind even Chase Owens - and now he just seems like a regular ass White guy who copies Shawn Michaels pretty well.:ld:

To each their own though:manny:

Last edited: