Hogan, Austin, Rock, Cena, _____

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
NXT is censored on prime time . If they let Cole act like true heel , he could be the guy.

So - wait - now in order for him to be 'The Guy' they have to change the entire format and philosophy of the show? Because he can't get over with non fans. Yet in the same system someone like Dream was getting nearly Roman Reigns responses from casual viewers in the BR piece, as an upper midcarder.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

In this case - the problem might be Cole.

Act like a true heel? You mean like shocking people in the nuts with a car battery? Or seducing their wives? Racially abusing people? What does that even mean? :russ:

They've given him every title they can already. There is nowhere further up for him to go in NXT.

Last edited:

sbud

All Star
Daps
A lot of people saying Adam Cole, but Cole isn't able to show his personality as a babyface and that's what you need to be the face of the company.

Mustafa Ali fits the bill to me. Great look, great promos, and appeals to the Muslim community which is a huge portion of the WWE fanbase.

I also believe Montez Ford and Velveteen Dream can be that guy too.

Excellent point on this and that’s why Seth can’t do shyt unless he’s a whiney bytch heel. You gotta be able to carry that momentum throughout every storyline and angle and make it believable to stay relevant.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So - wait - now in order for him to be 'The Guy' they have to change the entire format and philosophy of the show?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Act like a true heel? You mean like shocking people in the nuts with a car battery? Or seducing their wives? Racially abusing people? What does that even mean? :russ:

They've given him every title they can already. There is nowhere further up for him to go in NXT.
I mean let him and undisputed era attack wrestlers that in reality injured but kayfabe okay so they can be out for awhile. Have them beat Noway Jose senseless and he comes back repackaged. Have him challenge champions on every brand including WALTER.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I say Adam Cole because he has the machine behind him, can wrestle, and is a decent promo. :manny:

He has also pinned Daniel Bryan in a match that wasn't hated.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Velveteen Dream is the only one with a slight chance because he at least has a character that feels like a big deal and is interesting. I don’t know why people are bringing up guys’ ability to wrestle as if that has any bearing on their superstar potential. Being another “Firstname Lastname” guy who does cool moves means nothing if no one cares about the person :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I mean let him and undisputed era attack wrestlers that in reality injured but kayfabe okay so they can be out for awhile. Have them beat Noway Jose senseless and he comes back repackaged. Have him challenge champions on every brand including WALTER.

So burn swathes of the roster, to get him over. Basically Triple H's Reign Of Terror. :unimpressed:

If he can't elevate the brand and himself as the champion to the level of the wrestlers mentioned in the OP. then he ain't the guy. :manny:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So burn swathes of the roster, to get him over. Basically Triple H's Reign Of Terror. :unimpressed:

If he can't elevate the brand and himself as the champion to the level of the wrestlers mentioned in the OP. then he ain't the guy. :manny:
Nah I mean wrestlers who are going to need time off from injuries or are going to get their characters rebooted. Have him and the Era take them out kayfabe.
If he doesn’t have it. Who does? Certainly not Roman.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cena not in that category. He's just a big star compared to the crop today but let's not get crazy