Hold up Jamie Foxx's first baby mama was a prostitute? :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Here’s what Connie’s pimp had to say:
“It was back in 1994 I was living out in Studio City. I met the broad at the pool sunbathing. Connie was a renegade so I took her to Vegas and hooked her up with a service. I think it was called “Strippers Elite” my other pimp partner already had a bytch working at the service. His bottom bytch showed Connie the game in Vegas. I was getting 50% of her trap.

It was my partner’s bytch who turned Connie out. First Connie was a lady of the night but when she came to Vegas she became a real whore. My pimp buddy had a big mouth and told his Hollywood friends that ‘Jamie Foxx chic was hoeing up.’ That’s how word got back to Jamie.

When Connie was pregnant Jamie wanted her to have an abortion. Jamie begged her to have one. It was me who told her to have the baby. I knew it was our payday.

Jamie came to Vegas like Capt Save A Hoe and bought the bytch back from me and got the bytch her very own apartment. I had that bytch whoring in her early months of pregnancy. I got items of importance and it will be sold for the right price.

The reason why you don’t see pictures of Connie is because Jamie pays her a six figure income with bonuses to stay invisible and I still get half.”
It’s seems like Jamie Foxx is not only Captain Save A Hoe but he’s also a rest haven for hoes.

Don’t you agree?

:damn:

that nikka daughter tho :whew:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
you knew it was coming

3282012115703ohnoyoudiunt.gif