Hold up Jamie Foxx's first baby mama was a prostitute? :wtf:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
i don't see why we're clowning Jamie,

i hit chicks with mbas with great careers... strippers , my ex was a virgin.... I hit a 45 year old and a 19 year old....chicks who sold p*ssy, girls from Church (i'm not christian, but i go to church when invited) , etc.

I don't see the different in these hoes, tbh. :francis:
so u would have a seed with any chick:dwillhuh:

nikka got a kid with a bytch who sold her p*ssy while carrying the seed:mjlol:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so u would have a seed with any chick:dwillhuh:

nikka got a kid with a bytch who sold her p*ssy while carrying the seed:mjlol:
no, I wouldn't... For me she has to have a degree, morals, good looks, nice, can't be fat, good family, traveled. :manny:

But I don't really know this bytch though... or any of the women out that way.... so I can't judge their story. :yeshrug:

Jamie must have liked something about her....

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:stopitslime:fukk you quoting me for fakkit ?

1- you're an embarrassing ass nikka:scust:
2- from being a fake pro black nikka, to only being able to get p*ssy by paying women, to everything you do in life. Dont ever quote me again. You can keep negging me non stop, idc about that shyt...... but don't start up some shyt with me you sambo ass bytch.

3 - I wasn't talking about this woman specifically. I'm speaking on most women , in general. :comeon:
^^^^^

Someone help this nikka lol. WTF is this captain talking about. U got me confused with someone else u fukk boy :umad:

U better check my pedigree.:mjlol: @ fake pro black. U one to talk a$$hole

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
^^^^^

Someone help this nikka lol. WTF is this captain talking about. U got me confused with someone else u fukk boy :umad:

U better check my pedigree.:mjlol: @ fake pro black. U one to talk a$$hole
I'm the one to talk you say ?:patrice:

so I'm a captain now? :mjlol: you don't see the female posters swooping in on me, anytime this type of shyt come up? they must know something you don't know:troll:

and fake pro black?
How about a perm bann for whoever is fake ? You willing to go there with it? :francis:

Because you're the one that negged me and quoted me............ Out Of Nowhere:usure:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So typical. Black men who be railing on and shouting from the mountain tops about racism and da white man usually find themselves with white women. This is why no one takes BM militants seriously. :scust:

This c00n called Jaimie Foxx a black militant lol. I guess you think Django is a real too huh

"I had that bytch whoring in her early months of pregnancy." He's proud of himself :scusthov: Pimps are among the lowest forms of humanity, the fact that they're people of reverence in the black community is a fukking tragedy. Scum, all of them.

And then to top that off they dress like Prince. nikkas be having their feet, hair and nails done like bytches

prince-image-1-92582190.jpg
snoopdoggfrenchmanicure-300x274.jpg
Snoop-Dogg-Wearing-A-Pimp-Costume.jpeg

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
no, I wouldn't... For me she has to have a degree, morals, good looks, nice, can't be fat, good family, traveled. :manny:

But I don't really know this bytch though... or any of the women out that way.... so I can't judge their story. :yeshrug:

Jamie must have liked something about her....

Hookers and morals don't go together.... What are you defending?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hooker and morals don't go together.... What are you defending?

i work with a program filled with hundreds of black girls who have sold p*ssy........
some got in before they knew any better... some were forced,

so like I said... I don't know this ladies situation. but in general, we can't always be so quick to judge.

And fyi, you're a stupid ass bytch because as a woman , you should know this already. Instead of spending time coming at nikkas necks out of nowhere online and dapping fukkboys, maybe
you'd like to help young ladies deal with life situations as well you dumb ass hoe:camby:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
speaking of prostitutes, did ya'll know naomi campbell was beatin and raped by putin?

Naomi-Campbell-In-Wheelchair.jpg

There is a manuscript being floated around which is an unauthorized biography of a current leader of a very powerful country that is not the US.

In it, a supermodel relates a story about the leader which put her in the hospital. The supermodel who gave the interview to the author is a permanent A lister. The author is using her name while his agent sells the manuscript but it is still up in the air whether she will allow her name to actually be published because she fears for her life. Our model was dating a very wealthy man. Incredibly wealthy. That is her norm. Her boyfriend’s wealth relies a great deal on the ruler of the country. At some point the boyfriend made the ruler angry and the ruler decided the only way to make amends was by offering up the model for one night. The boyfriend explained the situation and for a fee of $2M the model agreed to spend a few hours with the ruler. The model says that she was treated very well at dinner and that her host was relaxed and interesting and she began to relax. After dinner he led her to a bedroom followed by two security men who stayed outside the bedroom. As soon as the model and ruler entered he locked the door and turned to the model and punched her in the stomach. When she bent over from the force of the blow he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bed. He pushed her over the bed and grabbed one of her arms and twisted it behind her which caused her shoulder to separate and for her to almost pass out. The ruler then raped her and sodomized her. The entire time in the bedroom from start to finish was under 30 minutes. When he finished, he unlocked the door and walked out and told the security men to take care of the model. She said she was carried to the car that brought her and she was dumped in the backseat and the car took her to the home of her boyfriend who had a doctor attend to her. The boyfriend and the model broke up the next day.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
so you gonna @ me a million times
quote me
neg me

but not gonna put up receipts you clown ass nikka:mjlol:

Just like I though, fakkit trolls always revel themselves. :camby:
@marcuz pretty much put u out there u punk ass nikka

these nikkas dont get it man.

dudes like @Blackking claim they want unity but want to foster a situation that inherently diverse. want the half-asian, half-mexican, half-white, half indian kid to all be under the same umbrella of blackness, and expects some mythical form of unity that has never existed.

Now stfu wit cha bytch ass. Fake ass duck butter eating p*ssy nikka:pacspit:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
i work with a program filled with hundreds of black girls who have sold p*ssy........
some got in before they knew any better... some were forced,

so like I said... I don't know this ladies situation. but in general, we can't always be so quick to judge.

And fyi, you're a stupid ass bytch because as a woman , you should know this already. Instead of spending time coming at nikkas necks out of nowhere online and dapping fukkboys, maybe
you'd like to help young ladies deal with life situations as well you dumb ass hoe:camby:

Your baby mommas are some stupid ass bytches for having babies with a faux Muslim male prostitute... Save the bytch for the bytches you know :heh:....

As a woman, I know that your ass had a choice to slang dikk or not... This chick was pregnant and made the choice to keep hoing... =no morals... Your lack of morals lead your fukkboy ass to choose money over dignity.... You can relate to her hoing ways.....This is the real reason why you are playing captain save a hoe over this cac woman.... But what can you expect from someone who sells their dikk for a dollar :yeshrug: