Home Vagina is the most important thing in a Man life #HoVa Life

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You don’t become a man until you have home p*ssy. I don’t wanna here that oh I am a bachelor or I am single I fukk hoes and kick them out.

It is in a man nature to have home p*ssy as it is good for health.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In house p*ssy ain't worth the aggrevation it comes with most the time. If you a nikka with options then you don't need in house p*ssy. I honestly feel like half these nikkas married for the purpose of having in house p*ssy cause they not gonna be getting that shyt on regular basis otherwise. I like my space and piece of mind more than p*ssy. Ain't no free parking where I live so these hoes can't even post up for a few days:mjlol: I got the Playa spot too. They sure would try that shyt if they could. To each its own though. I can't be living with these hoes.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
#HoVa is the antithesis to #GMB
:lupe:
full

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If your woman fukk and suck you whenever plus does laundry, cooks, cleans and makes sure your comfy. Be thankful

True indeed and you are blessed by the ancestors if you have that. Bless

Another thread chastising men with having options and wagging their fingers letting them know that having a wife or girlfriend is a must.

Why do you nikkas care so much how people live their lives?

You are gay if you don’t have a girl or wife point blank. Every man should have home vagina point blank period. #HOVA

We will all have this when the robots come

We don’t need this we already have less agressive men in the world (Pause) Entire world turning into Japan

#HoVa is the antithesis to #GMB
:lupe:

Exactly my point. My coworker is single and be going out I be like get the HOVA breh. It’s a lot dudes who want HOVA deep down

In house p*ssy ain't worth the aggrevation it comes with most the time. If you a nikka with options then you don't need in house p*ssy. I honestly feel like half these nikkas married for the purpose of having in house p*ssy cause they not gonna be getting that shyt on regular basis otherwise. I like my space and piece of mind more than p*ssy. Ain't no free parking where I live so these hoes can't even post up for a few days:mjlol: I got the Playa spot too. They sure would try that shyt if they could. To each its own though. I can't be living with these hoes.

You sound dumb and obviously never had HOVA. Who said you gotta chill doing you. The emphasis is that beyond all you must have HOVA at home. Cooking your own meals washing your clothes you gotta schedule to hurry up to watch your Lakers ass nikka. Yo bro let’s get these thots I am bored at home ass dude

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
and when u find out im hitting the p*ssy for free and cohabiting in your house rent free what then????

Get killed over SOHOVA (Someonehomevagina) brehs. You gotta put yourself in smart situations ain’t no p*ssy worth the risk of doing that breh breh.

You got to do better

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about ya'll nikkas but my ancestors of antiquity were nomadic people and had multiple wives. Makes more sense for that to be in my nature. Rather than to try and lock down one bytch for life. You actually have to go against your nature of wanting other p*ssy to lock down and cuff one chick.
It is in a man nature to have home p*ssy as it is good for health.

That’s all I have to say about that.