Home Vagina is the most important thing in a Man life #HoVa Life

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You don’t become a man until you have home p*ssy. I don’t wanna here that oh I am a bachelor or I am single I fukk hoes and kick them out.

It is in a man nature to have home p*ssy as it is good for health.

That’s all I have to say about that.

Breh I get what you mean but your wording is wrong breh. Instead of just p*ssy you could have said a wife or a supporting gf.The obsession with sex and p*ssy is not healthy breh.shyt aint real.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I FEEL LIKE CATS WHO DONT HAVE HOME PUSY JUS DONT GOT THE ABILITY TO LOCK A FEMALE DOWN LIKE THAT .. THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT WANT IT AND RATHER BE “INDEPENDENT” WHEN DEEP DOWN INSIDE A MAN CANNOT FLOURISH WITOUT A WOMAN HOLDIN HIM DOWN

IT TAKES A LOT OF STRENGTH, WHICH MOST WEAKLINGS LACK

I DONT RENT PUSY, I OWN IT

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
breh
breh you and all your kind act like married men the only ones packing. Pull up cause im fukking your chick

You have so much anger how is that possible after busting nuts. It’s like you want a guy to try you why??? Get vagina lick it stick it and tell a hoe to make your toes curl.

You acting like a prison dude. You not in jail nomore

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I dont even unsterstand youre comment. Im speaking on people such as yourself acting like fukking somebodys wife/girlfriend is a death sentence. if i fukk your wife and u mad thats on u b

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You have so much anger how is that possible after busting nuts. It’s like you want a guy to try you why??? Get vagina lick it stick it and tell a hoe to make your toes curl.

You acting like a prison dude. You not in jail nomore

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I FEEL LIKE CATS WHO DONT HAVE HOME PUSY JUS DONT GOT THE ABILITY TO LOCK A FEMALE DOWN LIKE THAT .. THEN THEY ACT LIKE THEY DONT WANT IT AND RATHER BE “INDEPENDENT” WHEN DEEP DOWN INSIDE A MAN CANNOT FLOURISH WITOUT A WOMAN HOLDIN HIM DOWN

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Home p*ssy as in solely one woman cuffed?

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
You don’t become a man until you have home p*ssy. I don’t wanna here that oh I am a bachelor or I am single I fukk hoes and kick them out.

It is in a man nature to have home p*ssy as it is good for health.

That’s all I have to say about that.
Where is your proof that home p*ssy is good for health? I'm not one of these hating nikkas either because I actually have home p*ssy but post proof of your claims.