Homeland Security Plans to Deport Haitians at Accelerated Rate

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Son that is not an opinion, your trying to hard. Its a fact. Obviously im not one. When i say "we" i speak generally.

The same way "We" put "Pray for Paris" all over our social media but were quiet during the hurricane in Haiti

Your really gonna lie right now and say in school or in other places you didnt hear people constantly clowning Haitians when you were younger?
You're* talking about yourself. I didn't use a pray for Paris overlay, nor did any real nikkas I know.
:camby: to your madgraph. Haitians cool in my book and I lived right by some in Palm Beach.
Many other Black Americans feel the same way. We're not a monolith.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They dont also realize they playing chess lowkey. I know there are alot of Black Americans in FL but they are also lowkey using chess to lessen the Haitians in FL to also increase their chances of winning FL every election.

When that Muslim database thing comes along, every African with a Muslim sounding last name(or first name) is gonna get fukked up.
Had nothing to do with black Americans playing the game(chess) or not . It's Obama administration policy, he been deporting black immigrant in high numbers

At the sametime alot Hispanic from different nations been getting refuge status of lately and letting Syrian, Saudis s (and other middle easterners) in

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I thought the Coli was all for deporting illegals? :patrice:

We tried to tell those dumb fukks that black people are being called illegal aliens too

Watch how Black Americans all over start pretending they care about Haitians when we went all through life shytting on Haitians and Africans growing up.

Lol smoke crack brehs

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Son that is not an opinion, your trying to hard. Its a fact. Obviously im not one. When i say "we" i speak generally.

The same way "We" put "Pray for Paris" all over our social media but were quiet during the hurricane in Haiti

Your really gonna lie right now and say in school or in other places you didnt hear people constantly clowning Haitians when you were younger?

I'm Nigerian and my name sounds it...nikkas ain't stop making "African jokes" until after high school when nikkas grow up a little...you tell no lies g

Daps
Reppin
I'm Nigerian and my name sounds it...nikkas ain't stop making "African jokes" until after high school when nikkas grow up a little...you tell no lies g
Awww and you feel hurt.
Joking on nikkas is part of black American culture.
I bet you got a cali accent and dress like a cali nikka while living in cali.
Knock that "Nigeria" shyt off.
You black and that's it.

Daps
Reppin
I was born in the US.
I don't have sympathy for those who chose to move somewhere majority white to get away from a black country....To turn around and shyt on the black people already living in your new home. nikkas weren't fighting new immigrants for nothing.
When the Somali brehs came THEY set it off, we humbled them, now it's all good. That "I'm a 3rd world goon" shyt don't work in the home of the goon concept.
"We poor"
We poor, too. We don't need your poor added on to our poor. Your poor comes with misplaced arrogance and a sense of superiority. Your poor speaks a foreign language and only sticks to it's own group. Your poor children want to be just like our poor children, but you won't let us be part of your "poor" illegal group economics, so you can take your poor ass back home unless you're willing to merge into the African American group as a whole. fukk y'all and your trinket cultures/credit scams unless you're sharing with the black people that so closely resemble you in every way but speech...
It's fukk all funny talking foreign nikkas in my country with an attitude..
The majority of y'all cool.
If you black, born in the US, take those goofy ass nationality hyphens off your name, too.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Everybody got dissed in high school.

They even had black people from the east US dissing people from the west US and light skin AAs and dark skin AAs dissing each other.

The dissing isnt that serious.

Also if you are low-key saying that there weren't other black groups dissing AAs too then you are lying like a mofo.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Awww and you feel hurt.
Joking on nikkas is part of black American culture.
I bet you got a cali accent and dress like a cali nikka while living in cali.
Knock that "Nigeria" shyt off.
You black and that's it.

Any foreigner is going to get clowned by the people of that land. He thinks that's exclusive to Africans. And people cap on each other over anything just like you said. Short nikkas catch hell, nikkas with jacked hairlines but they don't call the entire race haters because of it
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Any foreigner is going to get clowned by the people of that land. He thinks that's exclusive to Africans. And people cap on each other over anything just like you said. Short nikkas catch hell, nikkas with jacked hairlines but they don't call the entire race haters because of it
:deadmanny:
Lightskins
Dark skins
Hair too nappy
Hair too straight.
Hair unkempt.
Awkward speech.
Funny walk.
TIGHTEN UP and nikkas won't roast.
We all learned.