Honorary Coli Member fights leopard, wins

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: who needs Brock Lesnar?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-with-an-axe-and-sickle/article1-1256200.aspx

xqCPc3K.jpg

A 56-year-old woman in Uttarakhand has killed a leopard with a sickle and an axe in a fierce battle that lasted some 30 minutes.

The leopard attacked Kamla Devi, a resident of Koti village in Rudrparayag district, when she was irrigating a field on Sunday morning.

She reportedly fought off the big cat with an axe and a sickle, and sustained serious injuries. Devi is undergoing treatment at Srinagar Garhwal Base hospital.

"At first, I was terrified. But, then I gathered my courage to fight back. I promised myself that this is not my last day here," Devi told HT over phone on Monday.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
She had a weapon so it doesn't count

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: I'z

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

Old broad had these

110x0tf.jpg

I could kill a black rhino, silver back gorilla and brown bear at the same with them Rambo weapons

She ain't seen an axe that well made in her life breh :camby:

In reality I think the way humans win these conflicts is based more on animal behavior than anything else... like if it backs off or slows down or gives up... if the animal is committed to biting and clawing you nonstop then it's :rip:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now if a woman can kill a leopard with a little bit of courage, a woman. Imagine what someone that knows Brazillian Jiujitsu can do, friends.

You just have to have courage. To have to have no fear friends. Stand up for yourself. When animals attack? Get mad gosh darnit.

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Through my time lurking here

I thought the typical Coli male did not need weapons to take down such an animal, surely she could have put the Leopard in a chokehold that it would be incapable of escaping from :jawalrus:
They don't, but we can't let our brehettes go out into the wild without some sort of protection. Battle scars don't look as good on females as they do on us, but have no doubt, she could have taken that inferior animal without said weapons. It just would have been at the cost of her beauty :youngsabo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She had a weapon so it doesn't count
Shes a woman using a hacking weapon. Thats not an easy weapon to win with against a beast. FIGHTING FOR 30 MINUTES friend ARE YOU SERIOUS DISCOUNTING THIS WOMANS FIGHT. The Leopard is attacking the woman with 5 knives attached to the palm of its hand but we're going to not give this woman credit for using a sickle? :mindblown:

Its so demonic, friend :sitdown: