Hoodrat in grey sweatpants

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
reminds me of cardi b not interested though, looks like she holding on to the numbnumb.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
“I WOrk wiTh tHeM” - :krs:

I f*ck them - :stopitslime:... and I have a few on the team right now as we speak. They are better looking better bodies positive attitude and all the blah blah blah cliche bs you can name. And I love em for it :noah:

What you fail to overstand though is that I simply do not discriminate against the cute little hoodrats either and, in fact, I often return they love that they often show me. I have a few of them on the team as well.

And it is also worth mentioning, that ratchet p*ssy head be out of this world. :wow:

You don't fukk shyt. Stick to WaaaChaaa Karate nikka

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I get more p*ssy than you’ve laid eyes on you little snot nosed b*tch. Stay in an incel’s place until I say you can speak.

Says the man that's 39 years old trying to join the Air Force
:mjlol:
If you did know Karate your master should be ashamed:hhh:. Talkin tough on the internet:mjlol:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Says the man that's 39 years old trying to join the Air Force
:mjlol:
If you did know Karate your master should be ashamed:hhh:. Talkin tough on the internet:mjlol:

Not 39 and that whole thread was a troll thread but of course a gullible c00n like you who lusts after his own sister wouldn’t know that, :sas1:

Anything else you want to tell us? :sas1: