Hoodrat in grey sweatpants

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Why are things that are so bad for you so good to you :mjcry:

bytch a succubus. Would toungue her down tho

:mjlol:
Yo there's so much i have to say about this thread. First off i agree that she's a 6 at face value but, she has that shameless hoe quality that hood nikkas find so irresistible, yall know what im talking about.. will toot her booty up in the air and twerk any place any time no matter who is present and with little to no preamble, so based off that i give her a 7

Secondly I like how everyones mind is focused on what she would be like as a baby mom. Like everyone unanimously agrees this bish was made to be gone raw in, But everyone also agrees she's the kinda bish that would be the most difficult BM you could ever possibly have. The kind your mom prays she raised you better enough than to bring home to her. Kinda bish that goes out of her way to be extra difficult in every single aspect of life just to make you pay for thinking you were gunna fukk n bounce.

You can already see it, she just LOOKS like some nikkas worse mistake waiting to happen. I doubt she makes it through the winter without being seeded up. Hope its by no one in this thread though.

:pachaha:

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka I'm 6'2 38 y/o Software engineer with my own production company that gets music placements and I've owned studios and restaurants. I'm just as witty in person as I am on here. Keep thinking hoodrats in grey sweatpants are out of reach to me
Do you by any chance drive a six series? How many certs you got?:lolbron:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
in the past when i was younger, she would've been kinda my type, but now that video, her voice, her attitude, all that shyt just annoys if outta me

giphy.gif