Hoodrat in grey sweatpants

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Is the trend of coming into a thread and hitting the "Pft I've seen better :rudy:" a new phenomenon or is that a Coli staple?

Maybe because what I said is true?? A good rat isn't that hard to beat. Again choose better. They're are much better women out there with better bodies and good paying jobs.

Time to start thinking like grown men and not lil boys:mjtf:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
“I WOrk wiTh tHeM” - :krs:

I f*ck them - :stopitslime:... and I have a few on the team right now as we speak. They are better looking better bodies positive attitude and all the blah blah blah cliche bs you can name. And I love em for it :noah:

What you fail to overstand though is that I simply do not discriminate against the cute little hoodrats either and, in fact, I often return they love that they often show me. I have a few of them on the team as well.

And it is also worth mentioning, that ratchet p*ssy head be out of this world. :wow:

That's great that you don't discriminate.

Just don't come complaining about yo sorry ass child support. Goofball nikkas act like accidents don't happen:mjlol: I'll just wear a condom:mjlol:

Not to mention the possible demons friends and family she brings around, yeah I'm good dawg. There's no such thing as a good hoodrat.:pachaha: