Hookers not taking a break from 2:30 to 3:30 so school kids can walk home unappreciation

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Where u live at where school kids ride the city bus?
Los Angeles.

Some kids walk home or get picked up by parents. Some kids take the school bus. Some kids take the MTA bus. I think these kids were actually waiting on a little blue bus we have called the Dash, which is like a local bus that goes around the neighborhood and costs 50 cent... or a quarter if you are a kid.

th

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Los Angeles.

Some kids walk home or get picked up by parents. Some kids take the school bus. Some kids take the MTA bus. I think these kids were actually waiting on a little blue bus we have called the Dash, which is like a local bus that goes around the neighborhood and costs 50 cent... or a quarter if you are a kid.

th
Why would someone take one of the city buses instead of the school bus?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Why would someone take one of the city buses instead of the school bus?
In a large city (like LA) your house might be 10 minutes away in a straight line, but the school bus takes an erratic route dropping off people all along the way, so the MTA might get you home in 15 minutes, while the school bus takes an hour.
If I recall, the school buses don't even leave til like 10 minutes after dismissal... so you could theoretically already be 5 minutes from home before the school bus even departs.

Or, you might be going somewhere else asside from your house.
Alot of high school kids go to the crenshaw mall or to the movies for example. On Wedensday's (like today) movies are discounted at the theatre in the mall.

But these were like middle school kids and I think they were waiting on the Dash, if I had to guess.
Still, hookers can take an hour off so the kids can go home. Thats fukked up. And the cops don't care. They never arrest hookers in LA. They just drive around looking to fukk with black and latino guys.
:wow:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
In a large city (like LA) your house might be 10 minutes away in a straight line, but the school bus takes an erratic route dropping off people all along the way, so the MTA might get you home in 15 minutes, while the school bus takes an hour.
If I recall, the school buses don't even leave til like 10 minutes after dismissal... so you could theoretically already be 5 minutes from home before the school bus even departs.

Or, you might be going somewhere else asside from your house.
Alot of high school kids go to the crenshaw mall or to the movies for example. On Wedensday's (like today) movies are discounted at the theatre in the mall.

But these were like middle school kids and I think they were waiting on the Dash, if I had to guess.
Still, hookers can take an hour off so the kids can go home. Thats fukked up. And the cops don't care. They never arrest hookers in LA. They just drive around looking to fukk with black and latino guys.
:wow:
They take the city bus where I live (Syracuse). Nowhere near as big