Conservative group launches a quiet effort to drive Black voters away from Biden

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The worst case scenario is that youll just have more black people not voting/voting third party. Cause as much as dems are f'n up rn no black person with sense is gonna vote republican.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can't do any more harm then Biden has by ignoring the people that got him elected in swing states for 3 and a half years.

This cac think he slick. Republican shilling and trying to create division amongst Blacks with his "FBA" diaspora war bullshyt. We see you...

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
they're psychopathic liars. I mean if you have to lie and engage in all sorts of deception in order to get voters support or dissuade the oppositions voting base, what the fukk do you stand for? how odious must your platform be that you're scared of your own base and the general public to really know what you're about? they're constantly scrubbing things they've said but it's not because they've disavowed it but to hide pertinent information from would be voters.
When your sole agenda is the preservation of wealth and power for a small group of white males, your entire rhetoric MUST be born of deception as you can't actually come out and tell people that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh this whole narrative of black people voting for Trump or republican in any significant numbers is way overstated. It's plain and simple a shaming tactic to keep black voters from questioning our loyalty or pushing for more in exchange for our vote. Dems are perfectly comfortable with the lesser of two evils scenario because it means the only thing they have to be is less abhorrent in rhetoric than the Republicans and do the bare minimum with policy. Joe Biden said it himself before he was elected that he was going to return things to "normal" and everyone should know that means the status quo.

I agree completely,but i have heard black people say they voting for Trump. But its jokingly and I really I feel like its just them saying they not voting for anybody in reality:mjlol:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Another thing I'll add is on the pod cast Code Switch they talked about the menthol cigarette history and they mentioned that the argument a ban would cause black people to be targeted by the police like Eric Garner was actually started by lobbyists for Phillip Morris the tobacco company and is not evidence based. It's a good chance that anyone against the ban is either getting paid by them or just ignorantly repeating the argument. That also reminds me of the large soda ban in New York City where you had some black government officials against the ban and it was revealed they were being lobbied by Coca-Cola.