Biden Secretly Meets With "Black Entertainment Leaders" To Help With Black Voters

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Democrats insist on wanting to make the road difficult.

Why not meet with Robert Smith? Meet with black business leaders. Dont insult people by trying to throw jokers in their faces.

Robert Smith and most business leaders aren’t voting for someone who would raise their taxes if they could

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking this morning for why most democratic politicians are getting outmanuever and always seem as out of touch elites and I came to the conclusion that they no longer wish to be on the ground connecting with people and instead relying on (rich) celebs to fill them in on what connects with people.

Glad to see my conclusion was right. This is why they really think most people care about boutique issues like LGBTQ representation and shyt like that. That is the concerns of the elite circle they tend to be isolated in.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I was thinking this morning for why most democratic politicians are getting outmanuever and always seem as out of touch elites and I came to the conclusion that they no longer wish to be on the ground connecting with people and instead relying on (rich) celebs to fill them in on what connects with people.

Glad to see my conclusion was right. This is why they really think most people care about boutique issues like LGBTQ representation and shyt like that. That is the concerns of the elite circle they tend to be isolated in.

The problem is Americans in general don’t know what they want

Per se

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He canceled Student loans and was stop due to lawsuits and Supreme Court upholding the lawsuit, he canceled over $132 Billion in Student loans. He not gonna pimp slap Israel neither will Trump, matter of fact Trump will double down and say wipe them out

I KEEP SAYING

What American prez has gone against Israel since Israel has been in existence? (post WWII when modern Israel was established)

Trump was more supportive of Israel than any prez in recent memory when he moved the American embassy.

America supports Israel. Always has. Likey, always will.

Israel is not important when deciding between left and right. Both sides have always done the same in that category.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s barely 5 black billionaires and most of them are in entertainment. Other communities have HUNDREDS of deep pocketed individuals you’ve never heard of who make things happen.

Look at how the anti-CRT and DEI movement was done. That was a covert money operation.

This is the crux of the issue, the others have cash in spades. 5 billionaires against a tsunami. Impossible

vino

Superstar
Daps
Each and every one of them is a sell out if they agree to tow joes bs.
All celebrities can be bought. They do not care about people. They have already sold out to politicians and business interests

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same stuff every cycle. Gather all the black entertainers to push how crucial a dem vote is. No mention of policies he’s pushing just get out & gimme your vote!

Nap spamming with propaganda like clockwork.

We’ll vote Biden back in & be back at it in 4 years. No I’m not saying vote Trump but we gotta find another feasible way. There has to be another way. Unless you’re just a political shill for ether party the current system is broken