Joe Biden Losing Support Amongst Latino Voters: NYTimes

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Trump’s First Year Has Been the Private Prison Industry’s Best

I don't like immigration but when Black men have double the incarceration rate of Hispanics we have bigger problems.
Here is how the private prison industry fared during Trump’s first year. Today, 65 percent of detainees held by the Department of Homeland Security are housed in privately run facilities. With the administration’s plans to increase the capacity to hold undocumented immigrants behind bars, the private prison industry’s revenues will surely follow suit. And in an unprecedented move, in late 2017, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) asked for information from contractors who can provide additional immigration detention space in the interior of the nation, in major cities such as Salt Lake City, Chicago, Detroit and St. Paul, along with an expected request for information on contractors who can provide additional capacity along the southern U.S. border in Texas.

From the article you posted. So hypothetically speaking private prisons would benefit under Trump by incarcerating undocumented immigrants. Question to you. Why do you think my Black ass would give a fukk:skip:

Remember you just said Latinos are unsympathetic to Black people's problems in this very thread before you respond

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Latinos do NOT fukk with illegals. They look down on them

"Identity politics" fails the democrats here as they lump them all together

Voto Latino is a money sink bc they are highly conservative (just like every other group of people)

Only black people will be blamed as usual if the democrats lose. Not white women and Latino males who overwhelmingly support trump

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
From the article you posted. So hypothetically speaking private prisons would benefit under Trump by incarcerating undocumented immigrants. Question to you. Why do you think my Black ass would give a fukk:skip:

Remember you just said Latinos are unsympathetic to Black people's problems in this very thread before you respond

They would incarcerate Black men as well given we have double incarceration rate as hispanics.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bothsiders in here puffing their chest out realizing this article is the complete antithesis of what they say their about, but is actually what we know they’re about.

You c00ns love republicans and will buck dance for them hoping they’ll treat you like you’re white.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Checking the article and their references, it literally mentions no stats on Latino voters :mjlol: :heh:

Nonetheless, if such a poll exists, the question becomes who are you polling?
b65aa8c5510001948aefdc3e89ff59d3.jpg

Only thing that matters are the numbers on election day and again I'm pretty sure it'll be something like 65%-80% Latino voting Democrat.

Last edited: