NYTimes: As Biden Struggles With Black Men, Allies Gather at White House

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I've already listened to several of his interviews and his reasoning his bullshyt. He won't affect policy in the future, he won't create any change, he won't be "giving a voice to the voiceless", he won't have any impact whatsoever on the future political landscape. Which is why his entire campaign is meaningless. Nobody gives a fukk about Cornell West except some people online. And online isn't a reflection of the actual political voter electorate.

But hey, the money he steals from white progressives and dumb militants will go toward paying his taxes and expenses, so in that case he's reaping the rewards of being their voice.

Vote for the guy who would never get the opportunity to try and fail in good faith because he will never be President nor will he have any impact on the future political landscape going forward. But hey, he mentioned supporting reparations and that makes you feel good.

Voting on vibes is not indictive of a serious voter.
Ok so you don’t know shyt or what Cornell got but he a scammer and all type of shyt cause he running against Biden

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Chicago nikka I have no respect for the NOI. They only come thru for photo ops, and they damn headquarters is here

. Idk if any of the other Chicago brehs on here feel the same @beaniemac @Tenchi Ryu @The God Poster

Father Pfleger, Jesse Jackson on the other hand I’ve seen do heavy work in the community
I have my own feelings on these two but I will say they have put in work

Imo I’m with you in regards to NOI being heavy on appearance & not quality

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've already listened to several of his interviews and his reasoning his bullshyt. He won't affect policy in the future, he won't create any change, he won't be "giving a voice to the voiceless", he won't have any impact whatsoever on the future political landscape. Which is why his entire campaign is meaningless. Nobody gives a fukk about Cornell West except some people online. And online isn't a reflection of the actual political voter electorate.

But hey, the money he steals from white progressives and dumb militants will go toward paying his taxes and expenses, so in that case he's reaping the rewards of being their voice.

Vote for the guy who would never get the opportunity to try and fail in good faith because he will never be President nor will he have any impact on the future political landscape going forward. But hey, he mentioned supporting reparations and that makes you feel good.

Voting on vibes is not indictive of a serious voter.
How is voting for the person with my interests on his agenda "voting on vibes"? You sound retarded.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
How is voting for the person with my interests on his agenda "voting on vibes"? You sound retarded.
A quote from an article in the Atlantic:

But if Americans are now stuck in the mode where nothing but vibes and feelings matter, much more is at risk than one or two elections. No democracy can long survive an electorate whose only guidance is emotion.

This is why purity test politics (primarily on the left) is poison. But hey, vote on vibes because the tax guy who will never be President and is a complete waste of a vote mentioned reparations and some idiot on youtube convinced you that Biden and Trump are the same.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:manny: in other countries they have legit 5 and 6 political parties you gotta start somewhere...

Only way that works in America is for the GOP to be broken up into 3 smaller parties.

Daps
[bootlick babble]your interests will never become a reality, because they are impractical. so, there’s no point in supporting politicians who include your interests in their agenda. it is imperative you support the candidates who ignore your interests, because to not do so would be a vote for trump.[/bootlick babble]

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't even pay these shuts any mind anymore. I've learned over the last 8 years that folks talking like and dapping up @ORDER_66 arent even registered tk vote and haven't participated. :mjlol:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's stop beating around the bush. We all know what a Trump presidency is and who it enables. If certain Black men or minorities are comfortable with that then what can I say that will convince them at this point? If people can't muster up the interest or reflection for what that might mean for their communities or the nation then I'm done trying to convince people.

At a certain point you have to say those people deserve what they will get and the rest of us will have to deal with the side effects of their decision.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They are losing the black vote because of bytch ass uninformed nikkas run they fukkin mouth talking about "Trump gave us money" or "Trump got a bunch of black people out of jail" (8 famous people, compared to the 1,900 90's drug convictions Obama pardoned), or "Trump is against billionaires" or "Trump is anti establishment" ect.

Hood nikkas are by far the most uninformed people on politics in this country. I've started to stop talking about the shyt because I almost killed the last nikka to run his uninformed mouth around me. fukk em. Let them dumb nikkas run to me and my team when Trump leads a race war in the country. I'm killing shyt. Flat out.
So it isn’t the white women who threw their Gucci boots over the Trump fence?

Learn something new everyday.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
we stayed home in 2016?!?!? :childplease: did we? or did white women vote for trump hardbody instead of hilary...
Son, I don’t get it. The issue is they’re clearly more white women voting for the other side. And they should. It’s their choice. Now they acting like black men hold all the power. Which in itself is funny as shyt…

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Son, I don’t get it. The issue is they’re clearly more white women voting for the other side. And they should. It’s their choice. Now they acting like black men hold all the power. Which in itself is funny as shyt…

I know Every election it's ridiculous... I swear :heh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If you don't vote for me you ain't black :smugbiden:

The fact that he would go on pandering ass Breakfast Club and diss those bozos to their faces shows you what type of shít he’s on.

Mans didn’t even bother to “hot sauce in my purse” their asses like Hillary or serenade them on the sax the way Bill did Arsenio.

Nah, they let a dude who cut his teeth as a staunch segregationist tell them what to do to qualify as a Negro.

Fuçk that old bítch.

You want my vote then get me a shady business deal the way crackhead Hunter got his.

Send another stimmy…… I’m holding out for 3… 275 and I just might agree :huhldup: