Hookup Apps, Anonymity And An Increase in Fukkery

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How deep will society travel into the trenches of no return if it meant not getting caught and complete anonymity? We already see how people voice their true beliefs on the internet when there are no consequences. With this people are less afraid of acting out on their true carnal desires no matter how sick and perverted.

Given the pandemic of hookup apps and the fact that you can meet a complete stranger, never know their real name, where they live, etc have sex with them and never see nor hear from them again opens up a can of worms the world may have thought it could handle but can't.

I truly believe there will be a rise in infidelity, cheating, women who have good girl images in public but got over 150 body counts, men fukking transsexuals, men fukking other men, women fukking other women etc.

How many grown adult men and women are fukking underaged girls and boys through hookup apps? Knowingly?

You can literally engage in all types of sexual shyt and have none of it traced back to you. Imagine getting pregnant by someone and not knowing anything about them besides for what they look like.

Is there an app for people interested in gang banging, sexual orgies, swinger type shyt? If there isn't I bet it would become a huge success if there was one.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
How many grown adult men and women are fukking underaged girls and boys through hookup apps? Knowingly?

You can literally engage in all types of sexual shyt and have none of it traced back to you. Imagine getting pregnant by someone and not knowing anything about them besides for what they look like.

funny, we have pastors touching little kids and major higher ups with naked photos of kids on their hard drives, crazy right?

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
How deep will society travel into the trenches of no return if it meant not getting caught and complete anonymity? We already see how people voice their true beliefs on the internet when there are no consequences. With this people are less afraid of acting out on their true carnal desires no matter how sick and perverted.

Given the pandemic of hookup apps and the fact that you can meet a complete stranger, never know their real name, where they live, etc have sex with them and never see nor hear from them again opens up a can of worms the world may have thought it could handle but can't.

I truly believe there will be a rise in infidelity, cheating, women who have good girl images in public but got over 150 body counts, men fukking transsexuals, men fukking other men, women fukking other women etc.

Is there an app for people interested in gang banging, sexual orgies, swinger type shyt? If there isn't I bet it would become a huge success if there was one.

STDs are evolving too:damn: