Hookup Apps, Anonymity And An Increase in Fukkery

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Anything goes until 2020 - 2022 . I hope you all are ready to enter God Consciousness when Pluto enters Aquarius . Get your Merkabah ready. Anpu will weigh your heart and if its not as light as a feather , youre fukked
MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If it's all done through an app or a website, it can all be traced back to you. See Ashley Madison.
How can you get traced by to Tinder if all you use that's factual information pertaining to you is your picture? If anyone calls you out on it, you can say someone else used your picture. You can use a fake name, address,facebook etc.

concise

Veteran
Daps
How can you get traced by to Tinder if all you use that's factual information pertaining to you is your picture? If anyone calls you out on it, you can say someone else used your picture. You can use a fake name, address,facebook etc.

People have been lying and denying since before anyone thought to even put words to paper, so I don't know what your point is.
It will always be on the table for those that are committed.

That doesn't change the fact that everything you do on the net is traceable.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
People have been lying and denying since before anyone thought to even put words to paper, so I don't know what your point is.
It will always be on the table for those that are committed.

That doesn't change the fact that everything you do on the net is traceable.
It's traceable if you get some sort of detective to get that info, but the every day person? Nope. Someone can easily delete their tinder profile, and it's "gone". Those idiots that got caught using Ashley Madison used their work emails.