Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fukk Ted Leonis. That vac poured all his attention/money into the caps
I know Wiz fans like saying this, but I don’t buy into it. He wasted over ten years of one of the greatest hockey player’s ever career on bad coaches and cheap roster construction. Caps were fortunate to also draft well but he didn’t wade into big spending free agency until Oshe. He also didn’t believe in paying for coaches either.

Man only cares about full arenas and his sports book.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

what is he trying to upgrade? lol

Capital One is what it is. Its not in bad shape. Seating is the seating. Box seats are the box seats.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I know Wiz fans like saying this, but I don’t buy into it. He wasted over ten years of one of the greatest hockey player’s ever career on bad coaches and cheap roster construction. Caps were fortunate to also draft well but he didn’t wade into big spending free agency until Oshe. He also didn’t believe in paying for coaches either.

Man only cares about full arenas and his sports book.
thats the thing.. Wizards are complete trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but the arena stay damn near sold out for the games.

He looking at VA because Gallery place is a complete shyt hole to walk through. fuhking kids and shyt

and if we ever want another DC all-star game, it cant be downtown...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
thats the thing.. Wizards are complete trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but the arena stay damn near sold out for the games.

He looking at VA because Gallery place is a complete shyt hole to walk through. fuhking kids and shyt

and if we ever want another DC all-star game, it cant be downtown...
He's looking at NoVA because they are offering him public money. It's only because of that. If DC was offering public money to his liking, he wouldn't look to VA for anything. He is a wealthy man that doesn't want to spend his own money.

And Chinatown looks like that because sports arenas don't do shyt to boost the economy long term. If he moves the team to VA, whatever they put there will do a lot better economically than having the arena.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
what is he trying to upgrade? lol

Capital One is what it is. Its not in bad shape. Seating is the seating. Box seats are the box seats.
He's looking at NoVA because they are offering him public money. It's only because of that. If DC was offering public money to his liking, he wouldn't look to VA for anything. He is a wealthy man that doesn't want to spend his own money.

And Chinatown looks like that because sports arenas don't do shyt to boost the economy long term. If he moves the team to VA, whatever they put there will do a lot better economically than having the arena.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If the new game is public financed stadiums that teams leave after 20-25 years, then fukk em.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
capital one arena is not impressive at all against these newer complexes. it was aged out 5-10 years ago tbh
Yeah.. but what they wanna improve? The lobby area?

Ted wants his sports book in the arena.

I went to Toronto last year and caught a game at ScotiaBank Arena aka Air Canada Centre

The arena experience was a step up but it felt way more lively than being in DC

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ted wants his sports book in the arena.

I went to Toronto last year and caught a game at ScotiaBank Arena aka Air Canada Centre

The arena experience was a step up but it felt way more lively than being in DC
ahhhhh, I see

he wants that MGM type look?