Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
You know our strong line ups have Deni, Bilal and Kuz. That's what is winning this game and our come back during the last. Right now we are pairing with Poole and Tyus and taking out gafford. We've also done it with Shamet and kisspert.
In the future I can see adding another two way player at the wings/ guard spot to go with them or add a big who can play with them and we don't give up size for switching

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I get that this is part of the plan and I'm all about it, but still, you don't want too many L's in this fashion. 3 straight games now. Could be demoralizing to the young guys who might actually be part of our core.

Also, this team is...not good defensively.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yeah he's coming along quiet nicely. People crying about the state of the wizards now but honestly we are just waiting on guys like these and future picks to come into their own. I think Bilal was 6 foot 7 without shoes before the combine. 199 cms I think according to the video. So it was always funny that he was listed as 6 6... But now ESPN has him at 6 8. And you can see he's slightly shorter than Deni and Kuz.

I went down the rabbit whole of looking at this year's draft picks and then looking at former small forwards in the league and what they did their rookie year. Guys like Bron ,Tatum, KD and Luka were historic. But the rest of the guys like Tmac, Paul George, Kawhi, Middleton, Klay, mikal you name it were roughly worse or on the same level as Bilal..he's on course. Infact he's more than on course

His appeal was what you can get if you work on him but really his appeal was he improved so rapidly playing in the french league it was night and day between when they first laid eyes on him..
And here we are.. did not expect him to shoot so well from three right away. Most of the guys mentioned struggled. Look at the rookies this year. B Miller, Ausar, scoot.. all not good percentages from three though small sample size. So far he's in top five rookies this season with Wemby having an historic season, chet, Ausar who is amazing defender and rebounder averaging a double double , and B Miller averaging 13 points.
Scoot and Amen are hurt but didn't have good showing

All while being about a year and a half younger than these other dudes and still growing physically.

I love when he and Deni are playing together because that defense is really good and they are both becoming two way players and fit the model of the type of players we want.

Brian Keefe is gonna make him special.

I'm curious as to who we gonna draft next year.. and then also alot of players are expiring. So I'm curious what trades we'll make when the time comes.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Wes got naked pics of Ted Leonis wife or something, cuz this nikka shouldve BEEN fired:camby:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
jordan pool is a fantasy nightmare.. i really only expected 20-5-5 from him..

this dude is unstable as shyt,.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
The brand of basketball not even entertaining to watch :beli:

Whatever the case at least its good to see BC showing signs of his true potential...You can see he has a good feel for the game hopefully they keep handling his development right cause the teams refusal to properly rebuild don't make sense smh...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wes Unseld is trying to lose on purpose
If you really about that tank life you'll play your backup power forward as the starting point guard and then play some random 6 "6" white dudes at backup power forward :youngsabo: