Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:umad::umad::umad::umad:

I hope the swedish team wins gold now. :sas2:

Deutschland is going to win it

Ahh, Hope Solo represents the American attitude perfectly, beats on younger family, yet Sweden are cowards for a strategy commonly used in fussball.

No self reflection, then without realizing her own past with something more serious,calls other people cowards

America

"Land of victim, home of the oblivious"

:umad:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I can't pretend to be outraged.. She's a sore loser.. A lot of ultra competitive elite athletes are..

:manny:

Being a sore loser is one thing, being an unbearable bytch with a big mouth is another.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
CprUBt7WgAAzvG4.jpg

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How can anyone defend this behavior?

People who can't take responsibility for failure are so nauseating. It's always somebody else. Just protecting a fragile ego who can't handle the idea of losing. You ever try having any kind of meaningful relationship, professional or personal, with someone like that? It's only a matter of time until it's YOUR fault too. fukk Hope Solo

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Looking back on the USA performance, a lot of things were really off with this team. Like I mentioned before, they had injures and rust coming in. What I noticed is that they didn't have any "swagger" to them. More importantly, Hope Solo wasn't her usual self. Say what you want about this woman, but shes one of the best goal keepers in the world. Nobody can take that from her. She has said and done some questionable things but you cant say that she doesn't bring her A game most of the time. I felt like the atmosphere bothered her a bit as much as she doesn't want to admit it. Originally, she was on the fence about even playing in the Olympics due to the Zika virus. Now she's in Rio, playing in a hostile environment while her head not being fully into the game.

At the end of the day, it sucks that the US lost but I expect them to learn from it and grow stronger. It can only get better from here for this team. They just have to keep believing in each other and play up to their capabilities.