Hope Solo: We Lost To A Bunch Of Cowards

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
must suck to have your entire life revolve around a sport that i can walk on the field right now and dominate without ever playing it.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Because they didnt expose themselves trying to open the game,which would have lost them the game :russ:

basically shes mad they lost to an inferior team that played chess and won...
They were superior because they played chess and won.
she's right tho... : Yeshrug: much ado about nothing, this kinda reaction is expected of players who lose against team that park the bus : Pachaha:
Nah nikka, she was wrong. We shouldn't expect a reaction like this, Bayern didn't cry when Chelsea parked the bus and won the CL, Germany didn't cry when Greece parked the bus for 2004. fukk this cavebytch.

This is why I want a separate Black America team, so they can put 5 past this bytch and :umad: about it. The white suburban tears that would come from a loss like that would be as sweet as the men's tears every 4 years when Ghana sons them.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Nah nikka, she was wrong. We shouldn't expect a reaction like this, Bayern didn't cry when Chelsea parked the bus and won the CL, Germany didn't cry when Greece parked the bus for 2004. fukk this cavebytch.

This is why I want a separate Black America team, so they can put 5 past this bytch and :umad: about it. The white suburban tears that would come from a loss like that would be as sweet as the men's tears every 4 years when Ghana sons them.

I know
I am assuming USA are the better team
SO it makes sense for swedish bytches to park the bus

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Hope Solo is a national embarrassment who made the USA look like the biggest sore losers to the rest of the world.

Y'all had your chances and blew it. Blame yourself.

This would be like someone complaining that a basketball team won because they slowed the tempo down to throw off the rhythm of a high paced fast break offense.

They had a gameplan to give them a chance to win against a more talented team than them and it worked. Tale your L and move on.

I'm just glad that all the Hope Solo praise is finally over now.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Hope mad because her old coach stunted on her ass. :umad:

pia-dance.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Following United States goalkeeper Hope Solo’s controversial postgame comments after losing to Sweden at the Olympics, Sweden coach Pia Sundhage had some words of her own.

Sundhage coached the U.S. from 2008–2012, including a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics, and piloted her native Sweden to a win on penalty kicks Friday. Team USA was knocked out of the tournament with the loss and Solo called the Swedish team “a bunch of cowards,” citing their defensive-minded tactics. Her comments instantly caused controversy, and when asked, Sundhage didn’t mince words.

“I don't give a crap,” she told reporters. “I'm going to Rio, she's going home.”

:wow:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Yes they did :dwillhuh:

Everyone acknowledges that Chelsea and Greece were probably the worst champions of those respective tournaments

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I know
I am assuming USA are the better team
Not anymore :heh:

Hope Solo is a national embarrassment who made the USA look like the biggest sore losers to the rest of the world.
The world gets to see how spastic white America is. They were getting a clue seeing trump supporters, and now this.
Yes they did :dwillhuh:

Everyone acknowledges that Chelsea and Greece were probably the worst champions of those respective tournaments
Receipts, nikka. I don't recall Robben or Klose saying shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back on the USA performance, a lot of things were really off with this team. Like I mentioned before, they had injures and rust coming in. What I noticed is that they didn't have any "swagger" to them. More importantly, Hope Solo wasn't her usual self. Say what you want about this woman, but shes one of the best goal keepers in the world. Nobody can take that from her. She has said and done some questionable things but you cant say that she doesn't bring her A game most of the time. I felt like the atmosphere bothered her a bit as much as she doesn't want to admit it. Originally, she was on the fence about even playing in the Olympics due to the Zika virus. Now she's in Rio, playing in a hostile environment while her head not being fully into the game.

At the end of the day, it sucks that the US lost but I expect them to learn from it and grow stronger. It can only get better from here for this team. They just have to keep believing in each other and play up to their capabilities.

:mjpls:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
What did they do for her to say this? Did they use any tactics? I don't understand it.

Anyways, fukk her and her arbys looking p*ssy