YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
4a3.gif
:mjlol: don't be so upset

DLaren

Banned
Daps
This is why I always giggle whenever I see a "debate" over renting vs owning.

When you rent, you are at the mercy of the guy who owns the building.

I'm not co-signing predatory landlords, but this is exactly why every person reading this should be doing everything in their power to one day buy a condo, a townhouse, or a house.

I was so sick of renting I was real close to buying a trailer-home and living in that -- or buying a small piece of land so I could build a 'Tiny House' on it.

Renting is not the move for long-term financial stability.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
This is why I always giggle whenever I see a "debate" over renting vs owning.

When you rent, you are at the mercy of the guy who owns the building.

I'm not co-signing predatory landlords, but this is exactly why every person reading this should be doing everything in their power to one day buy a condo, a townhouse, or a house.

I was so sick of renting I was real close to buying a trailer-home and living in that -- or buying a small piece of land so I could build a 'Tiny House' on it.

Renting is not the move for long-term financial stability.

People were owning houses. 08' recession killed alotta that shyt. I know a nikka from oakland who reenlisted after a 14 yr break in service because of the recession

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
More people coming into the country while wages are stagnant and more housing is being created at a snail’s pace create these dilemmas.

But liberals don’t wanna mention those simple economics because they care about votes.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember that some landlords worked hard to earn money to buy those properties. The houses/apartments dont falll from the sky, soneome had to hussle to buy them.
the majority of landlords arent some millionaire fukkin tyc00ns. they need to make THEIR payment to the bank every month on time with your rent check or THEY're fukked :yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
As a landlord, my property is an investment, I'm going to try to maximize my profit.

Toronto has some stupid rent controls where you can only raise rent 1.8% max per year. There's people renting property for 20-30% less than market value. Best believe I would move into the unit and boot their ass ASAP. If I was single I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Nothing personal. It's business. :smugbiden:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
the majority of landlords arent some millionaire fukkin tyc00ns. they need to make THEIR payment to the bank every month on time with your rent check or THEY're fukked :yeshrug:
You keep saying this like their bills are going up? I heavily do real estate. These people are simple seeing an opportunity and taking it. The grimy part is how they wait for businesses to come into these places for those same gentrified folks to live in. I've been giving several offers for 2 properties because the schools are getting bigger. The cacs moving in didn't build those places to what they are today, it's a disgusting practice.

There simple should be a limitation and government laws on these situations. It's unfair to the people living there before. You can simple wipe out all poor neighborhoods with thinking so short about it.

nikkas need to stop co-signing everything like it's not our people being directly affected by this. They will give loan out to these folks but not the folks who were trying to buy those properties 20 years ago..

As a landlord, my property is an investment, I'm going to try to maximize my profit.

Toronto has some stupid rent controls where you can only raise rent 1.8% max per year. There's people renting property for 20-30% less than market value. Best believe I would move into the unit and boot their ass ASAP. If I was single I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Nothing personal. It's business. :smugbiden:

Yes but there needs to be standards in place to doing it right. These people are taking courses to be inhumane. Think about that man. These same cacs moving into these places will be crying once automation and machine learning take over their jobs anyways

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep saying this like their bills are going up? I heavily do real estate. These people are simple seeing an opportunity and taking it.
you know what man, private real estate investment is not a charity. you dont owe people shyt :yeshrug: im not gonna sit here and call these dudes good people, but it is what it is

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
YoungmargeliaFleek$$ negged you for your post in the thread Horrible. Landlords and Realtors trading tips on how to easily evict people. With the following comment: Stfu cac

How do the basic facts of life make me a cac?

If you rent and dont own you should always be prepared for possible eviction.

Is it terrible that a person can come and buy up a place and turn out people to make a buck? Yes is is.

Is it terrible that clothing items and accesories cost pennies to make. It it fair that they are later sold for a very healthy profit? Yes it is.

Is it terrible that a large portion of the human race (worldwide) lives in squalor and hunger yet there is enough land and food for everyone to be comfortable? Yes it is.

Better "stfu" coz If I keep going my black heinnie might end up transparent.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
They damn near already gentrified Oakland. They doing it all across Cali.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
you know what man, private real estate investment is not a charity. you dont owe people shyt :yeshrug: im not gonna sit here and call these dudes good people, but it is what it is
Referring to people paying has charity work, y'all really think like cacs on here :scust:

All I'm saying is give those folks a good time frame and the government should limit how much of this can go on without kicking a community out of it's township

So was slavery:francis:

If these nikkas could profit from paying people nothing, they'd be on some :manny:
Same nikkas who barely can get a household on here talking about it's business :mjlol:
Until it's on their doorsteps like cacs do constantly

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
How long does it take to evict someone?
And who would accept them as tenants after pulling that crap?

It can take a long time. Most countries laws kinda favour tenants, so you cant just chuck someones stuff out. You have to go through all the red tape, meanwhile they are still in your place not paying rent.

You dont know someones rental history. There isnt some website or registry with a list of shyttu people to not rent to.

All you can do most times is check that they arw indeed employed. Even then they may make money but blow it on other stuff and not pay rent.