Horse helps himself to a chicken mcnugget

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As a bird, this video has me like:gucci:

Where is that Chicken's nest? She should know better than to have babies around much bigger animals that could eat her kids. Us Pigeons are A1 in protecting our kids, there's a reason why you only see Adult Pigeons outside:sas2:

Me and my nikkas hijack horse feeding sessions all the time, never once did the horse tried to eat us

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City

Where is that Chicken's nest? She should know better than to have babies around much bigger animals that could eat her kids. Us Pigeons are A1 in protecting our kids, there's a reason why you only see Adult Pigeons outside:sas2:

Me and my nikkas hijack horse feeding sessions all the time, never once did the horse tried to eat us

:dead::deadmanny:

Daps

I mean, you’re comparing chicken to pigeon? The rats will find a slice of pizza before they eat a dead pigeon.

:manny:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Horses are magnificent, yet very gully beasts. Y'all saw how Ed treated that pit in that video last week :ufdup:

Bathe in horse drool, sky-rat brehs :scust:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
wait horses dont just eat grass and hay? :dwillhuh:

TornRemarkableEskimodog-size_restricted.gif