Horse helps himself to a chicken mcnugget

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a bird, this video has me like:gucci:

Where is that Chicken's nest? She should know better than to have babies around much bigger animals that could eat her kids. Us Pigeons are A1 in protecting our kids, there's a reason why you only see Adult Pigeons outside:sas2:

Me and my nikkas hijack horse feeding sessions all the time, never once did the horse tried to eat us

soon as the horse was ready to eat y'all ran like bytches:unimpressed:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a bird, this video has me like:gucci:

Where is that Chicken's nest? She should know better than to have babies around much bigger animals that could eat her kids. Us Pigeons are A1 in protecting our kids, there's a reason why you only see Adult Pigeons outside:sas2:

Me and my nikkas hijack horse feeding sessions all the time, never once did the horse tried to eat us

Ha! Try that on a farm horse or wild horse

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tales of killer, meat eating horses. :mjlit:

Horses as meat-eating killers? - Horsetalk.co.nz

The large bay stallion presented a terrifying sight, trotting down the road with the body of a dead child hanging from its jaws.

Journalist William Knighton had been travelling by horse and buggy through the streets of Lucknow, India, wondering why they had been deserted by locals.

The stallion spied Knighton and his companion in the buggy. The horse immediately threw the toddler on the road and set off after his new prey.

Knighton knew what fate had in store, he recounted in his book, “The Private Life of an Eastern King”, about his time in the service of Nasir al-Din Haidar, the maharaja who ruled Oudh from 1827 to 1837.

The Englishman described how they had earlier come across the horribly disfigured corpse of a native woman on the road.

“The body was bruised and lacerated in all directions, the scanty drapery torn from the form; the face had been crushed as if by teeth into a shapeless mass,” Knighton reported.

O’Reilly says blood-eating horses in Tibet and meat-eating horses in Bhutan show that the Western belief that the horse is a herbivore, not an omnivore, is in need of immediate re-evaluation.

190g.jpg

In 1954 National Geographic magazine documented how Kazakh chief Qali Beg led his tribe 3000 miles from Sinkiang, China to safety in Kashmir, India. Part of the tribe’s journey was made on specially trained meat-eating horses, who were able to survive in the grassless Takla Makan desert.
O’Reilly said he was stunned to discover that mankind had known about meat-eating horses for at least four thousand years; that they had been known to consume nearly two dozen different types of protein, including human flesh, and that these episodes had occurred on every continent, including Antarctica.

“This wasn’t an odd example or two. This amounted to a hidden history of horses.”

O’Reilly says tales of deadly and flesh-eating horses arise in mankind’s mythology, as well as history.

“For example, mythology states that Alexander the Great’s horse, Bucephalus, was a notorious man-eater.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Tales of killer, meat eating horses. :mjlit:

Horses as meat-eating killers? - Horsetalk.co.nz

The large bay stallion presented a terrifying sight, trotting down the road with the body of a dead child hanging from its jaws.

Journalist William Knighton had been travelling by horse and buggy through the streets of Lucknow, India, wondering why they had been deserted by locals.

The stallion spied Knighton and his companion in the buggy. The horse immediately threw the toddler on the road and set off after his new prey.

Knighton knew what fate had in store, he recounted in his book, “The Private Life of an Eastern King”, about his time in the service of Nasir al-Din Haidar, the maharaja who ruled Oudh from 1827 to 1837.

The Englishman described how they had earlier come across the horribly disfigured corpse of a native woman on the road.

“The body was bruised and lacerated in all directions, the scanty drapery torn from the form; the face had been crushed as if by teeth into a shapeless mass,” Knighton reported.
Mr.Ed wasn't playing around :picard: