HOT97 Who`s Next competition Vote for me!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That beat is crack. :wow:

Point me in the direction of some more RMMA production.

I ain't gone front, off first listen, your voice don't really match the production, but it's a cool record.

I would suggest you spend the next year smoking Kools and Blacks if you're gonna rap over this type of production.

This some shyt I would like to hear Conway, Mayhem Lauren, or even Big Twins from Infamous Mobb rhyme over.

The way you sound now, I get Kyle vibes from you like you should be rapping on more happy type beats.

That's not a diss, just an honest critique.

And also, tell the producer to take them Pac lines off your last verse.

It's distracting.

Last edited:

Wes Phili

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That beat is crack. :wow:

Point me in the direction of some more RMMA production.

I ain't gone front, off first listen, your voice don't really match the production, but it's a cool record.

I would suggest you spend the next year smoking Kools and Blacks if you're gonna rap over this type of production.

This some shyt I would like to hear Conway, Mayhem Lauren, or even Big Twins from Infamous Mobb rhyme over.

The way you sound now, I get Kyle vibes from you like you should be rapping on more happy type beats.

That's not a diss, just an honest critique.

And also, tell the producer to take them Pac lines off your last verse.

It's distracting.

No offense taken. Appreciate your words my G. Yeah my homie RMMA is one talented dude. Can find more of his stuff on his IG: Rmma_productions

I recommend you do the knowledge to my catalog a bit more before comparing me to Kyle. We`re worlds apart. Some tracks of mine you can peep here