Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is garbage

Gordon will be gone soon. That’s the difference in Stone and Morey. The first few years of the Harden era before they became contenders, Morey used to manipulate and dictate the hell outta the roster. so much to the point that Mchale used to get frustrated. Morey wouldve traded Gordon a while ago to get the younger guys minutes. Especially if you reached your ceiling. I remembered when he traded 2Pat and Mchale was so mad that when the reporter asked him about it, he said he don’t know and go ask Morey

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Also have to admit that Silas was in his bag tonight with the plays. There was an actual flow for once, AND he actually called timeouts on time instead of pulling an MDA and wait til the other team gets off a 25-0 run before calling anything.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Wins over the Jazz, Magic, Mavericks, Hawks, Thunder, Suns and now Philly this year.

Stayed competitive with some of the league's top teams as well.

Not bad for a group of 19-22 year olds playing possibly the most brutal schedule in the league.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Eric Gordon should be coming off the bench. KJ/Tari clearly should rotate in that spot, it’s annoying when that only happens when EG is injured or resting.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best defensive effort I’ve seen out this team. Very high iq stuff goin on.. if only they could play defense like this every game. Jabari was masterful against Giannis but also was KP and Gary Byrd on the perimeter. Even Nix looked solid

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Some major BS to end tonight’s game. It’s like the refs just wanted to end it in a hurry. That ball was off TWO Heat players and they basically said “meh” and gave the ball back to the Heat. Ruined a potential comeback and overtime.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Fairly deflating loss tonight. Had a good comeback going, then the youth and inexperience popped up and here we are. One thing, Sengun will have to start averaging 30 points if he wants to get the foul calls he deserves. Dude got hammered all night and the refs just swallowed their whistles. Another thing, the KJ turnover basically ruined everything, cause Luka hit a three immediately after that with though good defense was played. Their perimeter D can be ass sometimes though, it’s so annoying.