Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Recent jokes aside, EG will always have a place here, it was just time to move on. It’s crazy he was the last remaining guy left from that 2017 teams. He hit some clutch shots over the years and he’ll go down as one of those beloved type role players here. Wish he would’ve gone to the Suns instead, but the Clippers are still in the hunt.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This was headed to be a good win and instead Nix (and by proxy, Silas) totally ruined it. What a horrific way to get beat. There was a lot of effort from guys, especially on defense, and it gets totally squandered at the end. You literally could’ve had anybody in Nix’s spot and they’d be going into overtime instead. Jalen played like he had a hangover from his birthday in Miami (which is plausible), but he put his head down and tied the game and the team easily should’ve had momentum from there. Eason, Christopher, Tyty, KJ, and Bari all wanted to win that game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought we were locked in the top 3 but the hornets lurking around the fourth seed trying to come up.

But these moment are important for developing confidence and some winning culture

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Watching last game, we ran a lineup that had Nix, Boban, and Kaminsky on the floor all at the same time. Silas was asking to be fired right then lmao. What a season this was, but I guess I’m fairly numb to it compared to people on Twitter who only know Rockets basketball from when Harden was first traded here. I’m looking forward to the money they’ll have, along with a new coach to come in and actually run plays. There’s various skill sets on this team currently but they basically just played playground ball cause there was no actual offense. Green, Bari, Sengun, Eason, and KJ should level up again once a real offense is put in.