Houston TX thread

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Moved down here recently from the midwest. Noticed there's a ton of Houston people on here.

I don't know a thing about the city, only know a couple of people down here and they live over in Katy. :wtf: Bought my apartment over the phone. I'm a little north of West U over by the greenway plaza. It's OK but too many old people and I feel like the only black dude.

Where's best places to live? Trying to make a move when my lease runs out.
Where's best places to eat and things to do?

Help me out :to:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
place to live: more black people inside the loop near the third ward. stay inside of 610 in that area and you should be cool.

places to eat that are reasonably priced:

breakfast klub
pappasitos
pappadeuxs
mama's
good company seafood
good company bar-b-que
pappa's bar-b-que

SMH @ you being from Houston and not mentioning French's Chicken. Best Chicken in the World.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Don't go to acres homes ..........that's that place I don't like

:childplease: country ass Acres Homes aint gone do you no harm. got a lot of nice lil bbq trucks in that muhfukka tho.

Greenway Plaza is actually one of the better places to live, especially if you plan on doing everything in the city.

and TRILL dont hype up that nasty ass Papa's BBQ. tough ass meat and watered down ass BBQ sauce.

Young_and_Reckless

Is better than you...
Daps
Reppin
Syrup City, Texas
French's is the shyt. But you got to go to the original and make sure they have the old grease. Don't fall for that new grease shyt.

Greenway area is pretty nice actually. You're within a reasonable distance to the Galleria and the SW side where most of the action is.

Hit up the places dude above mentioned....and Shipley's donuts.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Don't go to acres homes ..........that's that place I don't like

hey bytch acre shaker money maker nawfside 44 in ya face..we dont like u..lol

frenchys good jus off nostalgia...i rather head to dallas..for henderson,rudys or halls..

need to clean ya system out...timmy chans F08

u get enough rice to feed africa

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I always hear about this place and I still don't know where it is exactly:confused:

easiest place in Houston to find. go 45 North and exit Tidwell. take a left under the freeway and you are basically in da 44.

i'm from 5th Ward. i'm damn near 20 minutes away from everything in the city.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
hey bytch acre shaker money maker nawfside 44 in ya face..we dont like u..lol

frenchys good jus off nostalgia...i rather head to dallas..for henderson,rudys or halls..

need to clean ya system out...timmy chans F08

u get enough rice to feed africa

its one over here off of Highway 6. these muhfukkas overstuffed the container with rice. shyt was falling out the container.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:childplease: country ass Acres Homes aint gone do you no harm. got a lot of nice lil bbq trucks in that muhfukka tho.

Greenway Plaza is actually one of the better places to live, especially if you plan on doing everything in the city.

and TRILL dont hype up that nasty ass Papa's BBQ. tough ass meat and watered down ass BBQ sauce.

papas is trash...

if u can catch mike moe the dude who started beltway 8...n he got his pit on em..flag em down...nikka got bake potatoes that could feed a family of giants..

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
French's is the shyt. But you got to go to the original and make sure they have the old grease. Don't fall for that new grease shyt.

Greenway area is pretty nice actually. You're within a reasonable distance to the Galleria and the SW side where most of the action is.

Hit up the places dude above mentioned....and Shipley's donuts.

You talking about the one in the middle of UH and TSU?

Dude is trippin. That's the first time someone said they didn't like French's. :wtf: