Houston TX thread

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My roommates took me to Frenchy's after bragging about it the entire semester...very overrated. DFW has better chicken, easily and yes I went to the original

But I'm not even gonna start the Dallas >>> Houston war

Although...Dallas >>> Houston easily

:smugfavre:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved here last year. I stay by the medical center. I think most of the black folk are on the west side

its a shyt load of mexicans everywherr. that was my first impression. I go by the galleria for hoes and mostly chill in midtown. I still dont know my way around cause everything is spaced out

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
You talking about the one in the middle of UH and TSU?

Dude is trippin. That's the first time someone said they didn't like French's. :wtf:

my girl and her moms love it and i HATE it. we fight over it everytime we want chicken cause i'm trying to hit popeyes. i use to stay in the holly hall / scott area so we was right up the street from the original. old grease, new grease, it all sucks.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My roommates took me to Frenchy's after bragging about it the entire semester...very overrated. DFW has better chicken, easily and yes I went to the original

But I'm not even gonna start the Dallas >>> Houston war

Although...Dallas >>> Houston easily

:smugfavre:

Lie and I'm from Dallas.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I moved here last year. I stay by the medical center. I think most of the black folk are on the west side

its a shyt load of mexicans everywherr. that was my first impression. I go by the galleria for hoes and mostly chill in midtown. I still dont know my way around cause everything is spaced out

I've been here for a year and a half and if it's not Galleria or Midtown I don't know anything about it. I need to explore more I guess.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shid.....its somethin bout the baskets in dallas..

majority of the hood spots in dallas u get fries,pickles peppers,bread chicken..

mandatory n its cheap

i prefer halls n rudys over any place houston that sells chicken..

French's>>>>>>>>>>>Hall's, Rudy's, Henderson's or any other deep fried chicken shack in Dallas.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
any good mexican food spots there?

don't like mexican i prefer South American. but Los Gallitos and Lopez are pretty good...the hubby likes them. :manny:
for Tex-Mex it's either Papasitos..Cafe Adobe..Escalantes or Lupe Tortilla.